Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Bi Chart: Top 10 Shows

1. Nip/Tuck: The finale was awesome.

2. The Amazing Race: This finale was also nail biting and I was happy with the winners.

3. One Tree Hill: Last week's episode was really good.

4. Las Vegas: The show is back to its fun and silly self after getting all serious.

5. Medium: This is still one of the best shows out there.

6. The Real World: Denver: I still don't understand why they fought but it made for some great TV.

7. The OC: Go Ryan and Taylor!

8. How I Met Your Mother: Their Christmas episode was the funniest show all week.

9. The Class: Comes in second to the above show. Still really good.

10. Brothers & Sisters: I still think this is a good show and I like the whole twist with Holly but it drags sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Heroes and Dexter?

Jay said...

Sorry I don't watch Dexter and Heroes is done through January so it won't be on the chart until it comes back.