
Finally some more work news! Britney is without a doubt working hard on her new album. Here is a quote from an interview with in demand music producer Sean Garrett, who has worked with Usher, Ciara, Chris Brown, and Beyonce:
I am so excited!!!!! I really can't wait to hear those songs!...his most high-profile client at the moment, at least as far as the tabloids
are concerned, is the newly-single Britney Spears.
"Her album's going to
be incredible," Garrett told The Showbuzz. "I am really excited. She's been very
happy-go-lucky in the studio. Her mindset is great — she seems very focused."
Garrett said that he is making sure he's giving her some tracks that are
"going to be talked about. Exciting, aggressive, fun. We're definitely getting
back to the basics with her. We're trying to make the world dance and sing to
her beat."
So far, they've done seven songs for her album.
In other news, singer Mary J. Blige has jumped to Brit's defense regarding her recent behavior:
According to ITV.com, the singer urged the media to give Spears a break.
Blige said: "I know that at some point in our lives we've had a
situation like Britney's, meaning that we all were with someone we thought loved
us and actually didn't."
"We make mistakes. I'm looking at Britney as a
human being just like myself. I messed up big timde in my life."
"I love
Britney and I send out all of my prayers and all great energy to her because
she's young and she is going through it," she said.
"She is going to get
through. She is going to come out on the other side real nice I think"
It is so cool to see othe celebrities defending Britney rather than attacking her or making fun of her like the media does.
No comments:
Post a Comment