Hey everyone! How are all of you doing so far this week?
So far my week is going pretty well. I have developed a slight cold but good otherwise. Work has gradually been slowing down which is really good becase I was getting a little tired of it all. My bitchy co worker has also been less bitchy this week so I'm guessing she got some over the weekend or got some fresh batteries. Things with Lisa are going great. We are spending more time together now that she is done with classes until January. We have a lot of fun and she even spent the night at my place yesterday. I am also in the midst of deciding what to do for my birthday this Monday. I expect cards and gifts from all of you! LOL
So, I hope you enjoy this last full week of posts for the year. Next week, there will only be hotties of the day and my special Best of 2006 posts so look for that.
Your favorite Bi Guy,
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment