Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Return

Surprise! As you may have already guessed, I'm officially back! I'm so happy to be blogging again as I have missed this so much. I return to you all as a father and soon-to-be husband. We did kind of go out of order on that, but hey, so what.

Being a father isn't as scary as I thought it would be. It is a lot of responsibility as I now have this little life to watch over but Lisa and I are making it work and we are doing a pretty decent job I think. Stewie is already such a smart little guy. According to my parents, he is very much like me, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, given my, uhhhhh, history. Anyway, things are great and I'm finding fatherhood to be a fulfilling experience.

Now don't worry this won't be an all about baby blog now. Things will, more or less, be the same as before I left. The one main difference is that Hotties of the Day is completely cancelled. I may post some pictures of hotties here and there but it won't be daily. I'm also thinking about what I will be doing with the confessions as I don't have much to confess. My stories may just be solely fantasy, rather than truth, from now on. We'll see how that goes. Here is my daily schedule:

Monday:

TV Summaries: Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Amazing Race
Bi Chart: TV

Tuesday:

TV Summaries: Gossip Girl, Dancing With the Stars, Heroes
Bi Chart: Music

Wednesday:

TV Summaries: American Idol, Dancing With the Stars
In The Zone

Thursday:

TV Summaries: American Idol, Lost
Fantasy/Confessions

Friday:

TV Summaries: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy
In the Zone


Other posts that are daily or every other day:

What To Watch
What to Hear
Favorite YouTube Videos

I also while be doing shorter updates at night and throughout the weekend so look out for those as well. The schedule above can change as I think of new things to do.

No comments: