Monday, March 14, 2011

In response to last week's post...

I'm currently weighing my options but I may keep the blog, but still work in Twitter and/or Facebook. I'm just trying to juggle my time and figure some stuff out.

I've been very busy as of late. It's funny how crazy things get once you get married and have kids but that's life!

I'm trying to figure out what to write about given this radical change I've gone through the past few years. Things are obviously different given my existing circumstances so my point of view is much more different that before. However, there is someone I've met and become close to the past few years. I'm bringing him on to assist in handling the blog and other social media I choose to use. He brings in his own perspective, which, while similar to my old ways, is still very different. I think he'll enjoy posting and I hope everyone out there will too.

I'll release more details this week and introduce you to the contributor to the blog.

No comments: