I thought it would be fun to talk about what went on yesterday. I left work and went to the gym. I wasn't feeling like doing weights or anything since I couldn't stay too long, so I just did a quick swim for about 20 minutes. I then went back to the locker room to undress and then to the steam room to just relax. After about 5 minutes, this guy walks in. I had seen him before and thought he was pretty good looking. I politely said hi and he said hi back. He sat to my left about 2 feet from me. He undid his towel and just sat there naked, just like I was. He asked me about my work out and I ask him too. It was mostly the typical polite conversation.
After a few minutes, it got quiet and we were still alone. I then noticed he started playing with himself. I tried not to look but I couldn't help it. I looked over and his hardening dick was in his hand. He was softly stroking himself. I felt myself start to get hard as well. He then looked at me and down to my hard cock. I grabbed myself and started jerking. I guess he took that as an invite because he moved closer to me. He was sitting right next to me so I moved his hand away and started jerking him off. He also grabbed me and did the same. We moaned as we jerked each other. He then came all over himself and some on my hand. While I watched him recover, I got even hotter and also started to cum. We both had cum on our hands and bodies. I cleaned up using the gym towel and he did the same. He asked me to go back to his place but I had to meet friends so I couldn't. I honestly wasn't feeling like doing much more with him so I left to shower.
I quickly got dressed and ran back home. My roommate was waiting for me and he was ready. I quickly got myself ready and we left in about 20 minutes. We were going to meet friends at our favorite restaurant for dinner then going out for drinks. We were in such a hurry and we ended up waiting for them. After waiting for 15 minutes, they finally arrived and we were seated at our table. We went about our normal routines, talking about what's going on and other occasionally inane talk.
Once we finished we decided to go to our favorite club over on West 27th. We got there and there was already a pretty good crowd. We picked a spot to migrate around and ordered some drinks. I then saw Amy, one of my "regulars" so to speak. She was there with her friends and I invited them to join us at our table. We are having a really good time, drinking and dancing. After watching having her dance with me and watch her dancing with a girlfriend of hers, my horniness took over. I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place. She said yes. We said our goodbyes and grabbed a cab.
She was all over me in the cab until we finally got to my place. As you can imagine, we had some great, no strings sex. She apparently had picked up some tips on the oral so I had to upgrade her from B+ to A-. We did it standing with her against the wall, then on the bed missionary, then we fell to the floor for some doggystyle. She came a few times and I held off just enough. It felt great finally letting go. This was exactly what I needed to reenergize myself. She hung out for a bit more in bed and left about an our later after a second quickie.
Well that was my 2 in 1 day story from yesterday. It had been a while since I last had a guy and girl in one day. It put an end to my 10 day dry spell.
No comments:
Post a Comment