So yesterday I left work early. I went home, quickly showered, and got ready to go to my cousin's high school graduation in New Jersey. The ceremony would be held outside on the school's campus so I dressed lightly in a polo shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals. I actually even wore underwear. I had convinced my mom to come pick me up so I avoid the trains. Yes I am a momma's boy. She got there at 4 and we arrived home around 4:45. Of course, we had to wait for my Dad who is never ready on time. We finally left the house at 5:15. The ceremony started at 6pm. Luckily my aunt went ahead of time and we had front row seats. I had made my cousins a sign with a bunch of crazy things saying Congrats Dan! I held up for him as he marched to his seat.
The ceremony started and it was blistering hot. Luckily for us, it was short and sweet. He won some awards, following my footsteps, of course. The school band played some theme. I tuned them out since it was practically the same thing I heard 3 years ago at my other cousin's graduation and 7 years ago at my own. I checked out a blonde girl in the row in front of me with a small tattoo on her lower back. Normally I would have been all over her, but I had to remember this was a family event. Finally, the diplomas were being handed out. My family, being as loud as we are, made so much noise when his name was called. He looked at as and smiled and held up his diploma. My aunt and my mom, of course, cried.
Afterwards we all went out to dinner. All 10 of us. It surely always is an interesting, yet fun experience. We spent like 2 hours at this place. It definately was fun. I didn't catch a train until about 10:30 and finally got home around 11. I talked with my roommate for a bit and then went to bed. I was feeling a little frisky and I had a nice j/o session. What a way to end the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment