Well guys, here we are. This is the last day of official posting for the year. I am currently getting ready to go and I won't be back until Tuesday because I have off on my Monday for my birthday. Next week, there will only be Hotties of the Day and a few posts here and there but I won't be doing any of the regular weekly posts or updates. However, I may still post little notes on the chat so look for that. The blog will officially close next Friday for the holidays. But don't worry things will be back to normal beginning January 8, 2007 when the blog returns from hiatus and I have big plans for my comeback so make sure you come around. So guys, have a great weekend and take care!
Your favorite Bi Guy,
Jay
1 comment:
Jay- Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Happy Belated Birthday
Rob
Post a Comment