Good Morning everyone! How are all of you doing today? I hope you all enjoyed your 3 day weekend, for those of you that had one. Well, my weekend went great. I had a really great time. I spent some of it with Lisa just hanging out and going to different places. I also spent a lot of time with friends. It was basically a very quiet, typical weekend in my life. Yesterday I got to rest a whole lot. The weather was crappy so Lisa and I basically spent the whole day in bed. It was a whole lot of fun as you can imagine.
Today should be a very busy day here as I will try my best to catch up with posts that should have been done yesterday. I'm also waiting for your suggestions on fantasies as well as new questions as confessions so get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment