Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful night. Mine went pretty well except for the fact that I suffered a fall in my bathroom yesterday, bruising the left side of my ass, the lower left side of my back, my left elbow, and wrist. Yes only something like this could happen to me! So I am in a little bit of pain as I sit here but it is so much better now than last night. Otherwise, I'm in good spirits today and ready for another day of fun. I'm just hoping that work isn't too crazy today as it was yesterday. I think that yesterday was enough to cover two days worth of work. Well, I will do my best to kepp up with the posts and my own work so I'll see how it goes.
Today should be interesting. I have Reader Confessions and Midnight Fantasies to post. I also have some info on the backstage drama on Grey's Anatomy. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment