Good Morning! It's Friday! Finally the week has ended and I could not be any happier. I'm seriously hoping that work isn't too busy today but you never know. Well, I had a pretty good time last night. My friends and I went out for dinner after the gym. We had a pretty fun time. My friend Brad is doing a lot better and he is going to put his cheating behind him and move on. We all keep encouraging to stay quiet and not ruin a good thing. Afterwards, I went home to watch Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty. I'm still in shock about the ending of Ugly Betty, but we'll get to that later.
I ended my night with a quick j/o before going to sleep around midnight. This morning I woke up to see a nice little coating of snow in the city and it's about damn time. The sun is starting to poke through now, but it's supposed to be cold today still.
Oh and remember that alleged new Britney song I posted yesterday? Well, it seems that I was right and the song isn't Britney's. It is rumored to be Paris HIlton's new song and she leaked it claiming to be Britney for the attention. I'll keep you posted.
So guys, have a great day. Stay tuned because today is advice day with In the Zone and Ask the Bi Guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment