Monday, January 22, 2007

Jay's Anatomy

Good morning world! Welcome back for another week of sexy fun here in my blog. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! My weekend went pretty great. On Friday I went out with my friends to some clubs. Saturday was pretty quiet though. I slept in a little late and caught up with some shows I had on my Tivo. I then went out for a walk alone and ended up doing some shopping. Afterwards, I went to my girlfriend's apartment and we hung out there for a little while. We decided to go out for dinner and then later went out with a group of friends to a club. We ended up crashing a party that we didn't know who it was for, but we had fun anyway. On Sunday we stayed in at my place because it was so dreary that we didn't even feel like doing much.

So, stay tuned for another fun week. Today should be a little slower than other days but I will do my best to keep up. The Buffy musical clips I posted on Friday were such a hit that I will be posting my other favorite Buffy moments throughout the week.

No comments: