Phew. Today has been such a crazy day. Work has been absolutely crazy. I am partially to blame for that. I spent the latter part of Friday screwing around so everything from then was pushed to today. Then, I got a shitload of stuff to do today so I was swamped. I did try my best to keep up with the posts and I think I did pretty good. I am right now getting ready to go. I'll be heading to the gym for a swim then back home. I'll be alone with the roommie tonight and I'm thinking of ordering out today for dinner. The rest of the night should be quiet as we watch the season premiere of American Idol.
Tomorrow should be another busy day. I have the first installment of Midnight Fantasies waiting to go as well as a new installment of Reader Confessions. I may have another of my own confessions waiting to go also. I'll let you know tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment