Hey, hey, hey! How has your day gone? Mine has gone pretty well so far. It has been so much better today than other days. Work was a bit slower but I decided to take it easy and not get so aggravated. My issue is that I can't stand seeing so much work piled up for me to do so I am obsessed with getting done with it as fast as possible. It may not be stuff that I have to do right away yet I am compelled to get it off my desk as soon as I can. I just don't like seeing piles of work just sitting there. So I just changed my system on how I do things so that I get less flustered and I'm trying to not let it bug that work piles up. I'll just do it as I get to it. So that is my epiphany for today. I am in great spirits and ready for a great workout and whatever may come afterwards.
I hope you guys enjoyed today's stories. I was surprised to see the type of reader confession I received for today. I think Female-Female stories are something not seen enough on the blog and something I should incorporate more of considering that not only do I enjoy them but I must have some straight fans out there who could enjoy them too. I would like to thank Jessica for her submission. Part 2 to that confession will be up tomorrow. I would also like to thank John for his fantasy. It was really hot as well. So guys, keep them cumming!
Tomorrow will hopefully be another exciting day. I'm still waiting for questions for Friday so please don't forget to send them! So enjoy your evening readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment