
Apparently, Lost star Matthew Fox enjoys being nude too. He says his penchant for skinny-dipping is no big deal, which I totally agree with.
"When I was a kid there wasn’t a huge delineation in our family between having clothes on or not having clothes on. And the reason I have so much fun doing it now is people are so shocked by it, and, like, 'Oh, my God, Fox just took his clothes off!'" the Lost star tells Men’s Journal.
"But, I mean, just how long ago was it that we were all wandering around in loincloths? I don’t know, dude, but I grew up, all the way until I was 22 years old in locker rooms showering with 40 other dudes and you’re not checking each other’s sizes out, you’re just walking around like it’s no big deal. And no, I don’t take my clothes off all the time because I think I have a huge unit and want to show it off. I do it because it’s frickin’ funny!"
I totally agree with him and I'm glad a straight, mainstream star just came out and said it.
No comments:
Post a Comment