Monday, January 22, 2007

What To Watch

MONDAY

Prison Break, FOX, 8PM: Finally back!

How I Met Your Mother, CBS, 8PM

The Class, CBS, 8:30PM

Heroes, NBC, 9PM: I can't wait!

What About Brian, ABC, 10PM

Dance Life, MTV, 10:30PM: I really enjoyed this one last week.


TUESDAY

American Idol, FOX, 8PM: Enjoy some more awful auditions!

Veronica Mars, THE CW, 9PM: Finally back!

Dirt, FX, 10PM: Last week was so awesome. It is quickly becoming my favorite show.


WEDNESDAY

American Idol, FOX, 8PM

Beauty and the Geek, CW, 8PM

One Tree Hill, CW, 9PM

Medium, NBC, 10PM

CSI: NY, CBS, 10PM

The Real World: Denver, MTV, 10PM: I'm quickly getting bored with this season.


THURSDAY

Grey's Anatomy, ABC, 9PM

The OC, FOX, 9PM

Supernatural, CW, 9PM

ER, NBC, 10PM


FRIDAY

Las Vegas, NBC, 9PM


SUNDAY

The Simpsons, FOX, 8PM

Desperate Housewives, ABC, 9PM

The Apprentice: LA, NBC, 9PM

Family Guy, FOX, 9PM: Finally a new episode!

Brothers & Sisters, ABC, 10PM

No comments: