Several years ago, during the wild and crazy times of my early 20s, I had a very hot and sexy experience. I was 22 at the time and had met a sexy woman at a bar. Her name was Erin. She was in her late 20s/early 30s with brunette hair, green eyes, and a hot body. We flirted and talked for about 30 minutes. She then told me she was married. I was instantly disappointed because she was really hot and I actually thought I could hookup with her. Little did I know I was in for one hell of a shocker.
Erin told me that while she was married, she and her husband were not a conventional couple. This certainly piqued my interest. She told me her husband loved to watch her pick up other guys and then watch as she had sex with them. I looked at her in disbelief. It had to be a lie. She assured me it was true and that her husband was right there in the bar. She nodded over to a man sitting a few tables to the left. He was around his mid-30s, handsome, with dark hair. She said his name was Alex. She then bluntly asked me if I wanted to go back to their place for some fun. I agreed and we left the bar. We got in her car and drove to their place with her husband following us. Their house was only a mile away.
When we got there, she quickly led me up to the bedroom. HEr husband followed us. When we entered the room, we introduced ourselves and he said he couldn't wait to watch our show. Meanwhile, Erin was undressing. While we talked, I felt her stand behind me and put her hands up my shirt. Alex sat down in a chair that faced the bed as Erin and I started to kiss. We began to kiss very heavily. I then took off my shirt. She unbuttoned my pants, slid her hand down my boxers and stroked my cock. We continued kissing. I peaked over at her husband and had taken off his shirt. He had a great chest with a lot of hair and a flat stomach. He was stoking his cock, which was bulging through his pants.
This turned me on even more. My hand reached out and found her naked mound. I started massaging her swollen pussy lips. Her juices were already flowing. I inserted a finger into her hole. She moaned deeply. She then pulled us down to the bed. I kissed over her cheek and nibbled on her ear. She moaned some more. My Ou bodies were right on top of each other. I nibbled on her earlobe and then kissed down her neck. I reached her chest and began kissing around her left breast. I circled the breast several times and then sucked on her nipple. Then, I kissed down her belly.
I stopped for a few seconds. I looked over at Alex again and he had stripped down to his red briefs. He was just stroking his cock through his briefs as he watched. I turned my attention back to Erin and licked her belly button. Then I continued down to the item I that I was searching. I kissed all over her shaved pubic area. I kissed the inside of her thighs. My tongue entered her hot, dripping pussy. Suddenly, the ladies' legs tightened around my head and her juices gushed onto my tongue. I didn't stop licking. Her thighs pressed against my head so hard. I felt her body convulse time and time again. Finally I stopped because my tongue was dead tired. I peaked at Alex again. His briefs were off and he was stroking his hard dick. It had to be like 8 inches.
I kissed my way back up the Erin's body. Again, I licked her belly button. I then kissed around her right breast. I sucked on the right nipple. I felt her body shudder again. I continued up her neck and then moved to her mouth. Her hands worked their way between our hips. She grasped my cock in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. She was so wet, I slid right into her. I slowly started working in and out, in and out. Erin moaned loudly. I pumped in and out slowly as her legs wrapped around me. Her thighs were pressing into my sides; I
was finding it hard to breath. I could hear Alex moaning too.
I continued thrusting and then we changed positions. She got on all fours, facing Alex. I looked right at him as I entered her from behind. He started stroking furiously as I pounded his wife's ass. Erin fingered herself and moaned loudly as she had another orgasm. After a while, I began to feel the explosion start deep in my balls. I didn't want to stop yet. She moaned louder and louder. I moved faster and faster. I couldn't hold back any longer. I relaxed my muscles as much
as possible and exploded inside of her. She let out a loud and long moan. Her body began shaking and convulsing underneath me.
My dick convulsed and emptied its fluid deep inside of her. She was obviously having another orgasm at the same time. Beads of weat dripped off my body onto hers. I looked over at Alex and he had cum all over his chest and stomach. I held myself inside of her until her convulsions stopped. I then pulled out. I took in a deep breath. We lay back on the bed for a while. Alex came over to her and kissed her. I told them how hot this was. He told me he really enjoyed watching us in action and that he would like to see some more again. I told them I had to get going (I had to meet some friends? but they could call me whenever they wanted to get together.
They agreed so I gave them my number so we could set up our next session. Little did I know at that moment that our next session together would be very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment