Friday, February 02, 2007

Jay's Anatomy

Hey hey hey! How are you all this morning! I hope you all had a wonderful night. My night went very well. I went out to dinner with friends and then we went out to a bar and somehow stayed out until 12. Needless to say, I'm a tad bit hung over and tired but it's not too bad. However, I missed Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. Lucky for me, they are sitting on my TiVo. So, I will not be writing the summaries for each today. Rather, my good friends at Entertainment Weekly provide summaries and critiques for each show so I will be using theirs for today. I'll do my best not to read it because I hear both shows were awesome last night.

So guys, I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Random Thinker said...

Now you know how I feel when I am forced to skip over your reviews until I catch up on Heroes or Prison Break or Ugly Betty.

Aside from Tivo, I am now a huge iTunes fan for my must-watch list. I watched Heroes while sitting on a runway because of Bush being in NYC and closing the airports... and Prison Break this morning on my flight home.