Good morning readers! How are all of you today? I hope you guys had an awesome weekend and a great SuperBowl Sunday. Go Colts!
My weekend started pretty good. Lisa and I went out on Friday night and had some fun. We then went back to her place and decided to watch The Descent at 1 in the morning. Not a good idea. That is a very uncomfortable movie to watch. It was ok overall. The next day, I made a trip into New Jersey to see my cousins' basketball games as I had promised eary last week. I saw three consecutive games, one junior high game and two high school games. They won all three which was great. I ended up spending the rest of the day with my family. It was good to see them all again.
The next day I went back home to prepare for the party. My roommate and I bought a lot of food for everyone, chips, pizza, sandwiches, beer, soda, more chips, ice cream, etc. The party itself went great. We really enjoyed the game which was very interesting. I rarely watch much football except for the SuperBowl and I am glad this year was great. I was disappointed with the commercials this year. There were no standout ones. The decent ones were the Taco Bell lions one and the David Letterman/Oprah Winfrey one. The halftime was even more disappointing. I guess I just don't get the appeal of Prince.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. Keep checking in for more posts.
2 comments:
Jay you missed this one... It cracked me up http://youtube.com/watch?v=JHkoZ7ngAM0
This was the first time in a while that the game was awesome and the commercials sucked.
I liked the Oprah/Letterman promo too.
So, what made "The Descent" uncomfortable?
Post a Comment