Hey hey hey! How are all my readers doing today? I hope you guys are all enjoying your day. My day has been great and very busy. Somehow I was still able to squeeze in all these posts for the blog and finish all the work I've had today. Well, tonight I'll be seeing Lisa so that should be fun. I'll be heading over to her place after I finish at the gym.
The Confessions of a Bi Guy 1,000th Post Ceremony is on for Friday! I have decided that the ceremony will start at 12PM because I will be doing my normal posts for Hotties of the Day, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Ask the Bi Guy and In the Zone. I also don't want to keep it as long as the past ones have been because it kind of drags. The final performers will be listed tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment