Welcome to a sexy new edition of Midnight Fantasies. Here I explore your deepest, darkest fantasies and bring them to life for your pleasure. Today, our writer fantasizes about doing naughty things to his friend's dad. Are you ready to shock your mind?
I'LL NEVER FORGET MY BUDDY'S DAD
My best friend's mom died when he was fairly young, leaving his dad a widower. Larry's father never remarried. His sons were his life and he was determined to make up for the loss of their mother. My parents respected him for his obvious devotion to his boys. They admired the way he sacrificed his own happiness to be there for them. The boys loved him passionately in return. His name was John Davis and he turned me on so much. Ruggedly handsome, he could have had his pick of any woman in town. John Davis was known to all to be the "coolest dad" of all and I secretly envied Larry and Lonnie.
Since Larry and I were so close, I was often invited to come along on his family's frequent fishing, hiking and camping trips all through my high school years. Every once in a while, he would get drunk and pass out on the couch. Larry always invited me to spend the night during the summer after we graduated from high school. I always fantasized about what could happen. Here it is:
John had passed out about 11:45 p.m. Larry got up from the floor, where we were playing cards, and went to pull an afghan over his sleeping father. "Holy shit, here we go again," exclaimed Larry. "What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't move or speak and just stood quietly smirking. I got up to see what was going on and right there, protruding from the flap on his boxer shorts, stood the biggest, meanest, most impressive pole of manhood that I had ever seen. Uttering what must have been one of the more articulate expressions in my life I said, "Wow." We stood and stared, barely able to breathe.
As we watched, the penis twitched and stiffened several times. A low moan came from Mr. Davis as he turned his head slightly toward the back of the couch and he fell deeper asleep. His cock stayed rock hard and upright. Its size and erotic beauty hypnotized me. But, before I could finish the thought, Larry reached over and wrapped his hand around it just under the head. "What are you doing?" I hissed.
"Watch this," Larry said with another smirk. With that, he began stroking his own father. Another low moan escaped from Mr. Davis’s mouth and his cock stiffened once again. Larry looked at me grinning. "Wanna have some fun? Go ahead, you do it. We'll play 'Russian roulette.' It's all right. Lonnie and I do it to him all the time when he's drunk. We've been doing it for years! He has no idea. We make a contest out of it. We take turns jacking him for thirty seconds and then switch. The guy who gets blasted is the loser. Makes Dad real mellow the next day! Really, it's cool! Come on…don't be afraid. Unless, of course, you're chicken!"
I cannot describe the magnetic pull I felt from that organ in Larry's hand. Without thinking about what I was doing, my hand was drawn forward and, as Larry moved away, my fingers replaced his. It was firm, yet incredibly smooth and soft and hot to the touch. I moved my hand. The cock stiffened and swelled and fluid seeped from the slit on the head. "That's it…now you got it. Just keep doing it. Why don't you get real close so you can see it better?" said Larry. In my fascination, I forgot about thirty-second time limits and failed to note the smirk in Larry's voice. Without thinking, I moved closer.
The feel, the heat, the sweet yet slightly sweaty smell that radiated from this handsome man was intoxicating. More fluid flowed and my hand was soon slippery and sliding more easily. Closer still I moved. I was fascinated watching the way the lips on the head would open and more fluid would leak out. I had moved so close that I could have stuck out my tongue and tasted it for myself. I was lost in reverie when the first blast hit me square in my open mouth and up my nose. The next blast hit me on the cheek. Larry fell to the floor in hysterics. I grabbed my handkerchief and cleaned up while watching that huge, pulsating organ continue to blast long, thick strings of fluid with the other. It was like watching a fountain as it sprayed his tee shirt and chest over and over again. I thought it would never stop. Worse, I was afraid that Mr. Davis would wake up from Larry's hysterical giggling and discover what we had done to him.
Larry continued his hysterics and pointed at my painted face. "Oh, man," he laughed, "even with his eyes closed he's got great aim! Right in the face! I don't believe it!" I became frightened and embarrassed. I wiped my mouth and it was then that I realized I tasted his fluids on my tongue. For a second, I was afraid I would throw up, but I didn't. That taste, the smell, the heat and the whole experience overwhelmed me and I thought I was going to faint. My heart was pounding and my cock was straining in my pants. "Well, well, well…" laughed Larry. He proceeded to point his finger at my pants while he sang over and over, "Ronnie's got a hard-on…Ronnie's got a hard-on…" Embarrassed, I said angrily yet eloquently, "Shut up!" I got up and stormed into the bathroom between the boys’ bedrooms to clean myself up. Larry followed, teasing me all the way.
"The old man's got a big dick, don't he?" said Larry. "I never saw one that big before," I said. "Shit, you haven't seen Lonnie, then. He's almost as big as Dad, and I'm almost as big as him," boasted Larry. "You liar," I said. "I've seen you in the showers before and you're not that big." Larry's voice thickened as he said, "Want me to prove it? I'll show you mine if you show me yours." We stared at each other for several seconds before he spoke again, "Well, do you want me to prove it or not? If you do, pull yours out. I'm not going to whip out my dick by myself. In fact, I'm not going to do it at all unless we both take all of our clothes off…stark naked! I dare you!" Larry added in a taunting voice, "Unless, of course, you're not man enough!"
Larry knew how to push my buttons. I never backed down from a dare. Angrily, I said, "OK, we'll see who's chicken-shit. Strip!" With that, we turned away from each other and pulled our clothes off. We turned around and faced each other. My cock had already gone down by the time I had reached the bathroom and he was soft, too. "Let's go into the bedroom," Larry said as he walked ahead of me and locked the bedroom door to the hall.
Larry walked over to where I was standing and stood in front of me very close and said in a husky voice, "OK, here's the deal: If we're going to do anything at all, we have to promise each other that no one will ever know. And the only way we can be sure that the other one won't blab is if we both do something to each other that we'd be ashamed of anybody knowing." I looked at him and said, "Like what?" Larry replied, "To make sure we never tell anybody what we did to my Dad tonight, we will have to suck on each other's dicks. It's the only way we can be sure the other won't tell. Deal?" This was moving very fast and I was shaken and fascinated at the same time. I just stood there.
Larry took hold of my right hand with his left and brought it to his cock. He took hold of my cock with his right hand. Without a word, we began to stroke each other. My cock sprang up instantly and so did his. Damn! He was twice as big as I'd ever seen him and he was already impressive when soft. "Shit!" was all I could mutter. It felt good. Both of us stiffened in the other’s hand. “Fuck…that feels good," he said. Suddenly he dropped my cock and pulled away from me, "No. We have to suck each other's cocks. Get on the bed!" I climbed up and lay back.
Larry climbed up and lay in the opposite direction. "We have to do it to each other at the same time," he said. His cock was right at my face. There was a wetness oozing from the tip. I looked down and saw him looking at my wet cock, close to his lips. He spoke again, "OK, on three. One…two…three!" I moved forward and felt the thick head of his cock press its wetness against my lips. At the same time, I felt the most incredible warmth slide down over my cock. Then I felt his tongue. He moved his head; I thought I would faint.
Suddenly, the feelings stopped. "Do it to me, dammit!" he hissed, breaking my reverie. I opened my mouth and the head of his cock slid inside. I started imitating his movements with my head and tongue. I heard him moan and heard his breathing speed up. Within seconds, I had lost my second game of "Russian Roulette" that evening! I was unprepared for the sudden rush of the hot fluid that spurted into my mouth. I paid him back instantly and was seized with the most incredible, overwhelming feelings I had ever known. I drank him down. I wanted his cock. I wanted his fluid to drown me. I wanted to drown him. And I did.
Part 2 will continue tomorrow in a special Thursday edition.
1 comment:
oh my gosh....... man if i were ther i would suck all 3 of you off
Post a Comment