BATHROOM ENCOUNTER
By JULIAN
He had been stealing glances at me from across the bar all night. Steamy glances. This was new territory for me. I had recently admitted to myself that, yes, I found men attractive and arousing. I hadn't told anyone about my self-revelation, so I went alone thatnight to the bar. I had been to all the hottest nightspots in town
except this one. Of course, in the past I had always been looking to pick up women, and there were none to be found here. I had walked in feeling a mix of fear, trepidation, and excitement.
But that wasn't the only thing new about this experience. I was used to making the first move. Approaching the girl, initiating conversation, instigating relationships. I had never been hit on before. And while this wasn't even a conversation yet, this man had definitely made the first move. His gaze had definitely aroused my interest. Finally he made his way over to me.
"I've never seen you here before," he said. "First time?"
"Yeah," I answered. "First time in any bar like this."
"Well let me officially welcome you by buying you a drink," he offered.
We began to drink together and talk. I began to warm up to him, enjoying his company and drinking in his gorgeous body with my eyes. I realized that it wasn't only my mind that was interested in him as I felt a stir below my belt. I excused myself to go to the restroom. I didn't want to seem too eager, and I had to compose myself. I walked in and splashed some water on my face. I couldn't believe I had met such an incredible guy on my first try. I had drank a lot and I definitely had to use the urinal. I walked up, unzipped,pulled myself out, and began to relieve myself. Then I heard the voice behind me.
"You've been in here a while. I thought you could use some help." He walked up behind me and pressed his body against my back. His hands reached around my waist and slid down, taking my still-pissing cock from my hands. I couldn't believe what was happening. As my piss ran out, he began to lightly trace his finger along the veins in the shaft, then around the ridge at the base of the head.
My breathing quickened. He knew I wanted more. His hands traveled to my belt and unbuckled it. He unbuttoned my pants and they slid down my legs. Then he slowly slid my underpants just far enough down my legs to expose everything he wanted access to. He kissed my neck as he ran his hands over my chest, pushing my shirt up to feel my bare skin. His hand slid down to my stomach, then followed my happy trail into my dark pubic hair. His fingers ran through it, then traced the base of my genitals. When he reached the bottom, his hand cupped my balls and fondled them. By this point, his lips had raised goosebumps all over my body and his tongue was beginning to work on me as well. His hand gripped my hard shaft, and after only a couple of slow strokes, I was drooling precum and moaning.
He flicked his finger through my piss slit and brought a fingerful of precum up to his mouth. He tasted me. Then he made me bend over. His hands caressed my smoooth bare ass, massaging it, pulling the cheeks apart. His eyes examined it. I felt his finger at the top of my crack, and he followed it all the way down to my puckered anus. He pulled his finger away, but soon his tongue followed the same route. He reached my anus and stopped. He pulled my hard cock between my legs, and it was so stiff that it forced me to bend over a little farther. His tongue flicked over my pisshole before he took the whole head into his mouth for a couple of sucks. He let it go and it rested against my underpants. He began to lick the swollen ridge between my balls and asshole. I had never had this part touched before and it drove me wild.
Then I felt his warm, wet tongue against my anus. I began to moan louder and after some stimulation, my asshole instinctively opened and allowed him in. It felt wonderful feeling him coat my insides with saliva. Then suddenly it was gone and I was left panting. Then I heard him undoing his pants. I was scared. I didn't think I was ready for this. I felt the heat against my backside, emanating from his hardness. He stepped up and began rubbing his big member through the crack of my ass. I felt it finish hardening against me. Then he led the head poke against my virgin hole. He had apparently made a lot of precum as well because the head was slick and after a few gentle pushes, it popped through my hole and into my ass. He eased it into me with gentle strokes and after a few minutes of careful thrusting, I was really beginning to like it.
Soon, he was thrusting normally in and out of me, and I was grinding my ass back against him, gripping the urinal, and my moans echoed off the walls of the bathroom. His hand reached around and began to stroke me. I was in absolute heaven, and it didn't take long before my legs began to tremble.
"Oh my God," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum."
"Good," he said. "Let yourself go, baby."
I cried out and exploded, shooting viscous streams of my white essence into the urinal. As my orgasm slowed and my body calmed down, he continued to pump in and out of me. As the head of his cock tapped again and again on my prostate, a strange thing happened. I began to get hard again.
"Good," he said. "You're ready for Round 2."
Again his hand wrapped around me and stroked me. I was feeling good again when I felt him begin to pump harder, faster, moan louder. With one sudden deep thrust, I felt him empty his balls inside me. The sensation made me even hornier. I felt his cock begin to shrink inside of me and finally slide out of me. He dropped to his knees and spun me around, taking my length into his mouth, into his throat. As his own seed dripped from my now-sore asshole, my hips bucked. I gripped his head and moaned urgently for him.
I gave him my cream for the second time that night, and he swallowed every last drop. After he had sucked what had to be every remaining drop from my balls, I leaned against the wall to catch my breath and get my legs back. I was totally spent. He stood up and stepped towards me. He kissed my lips sensually, slipping his tongue in my mouth, letting me taste myself. Our soft cocks ground against each other. Then he bent down and pulled my pants up for me. After he had redressed me, he pulled his own pants up. And when he asked me to go home with him that night, of course I said yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment