Back in November, I had written two confessions about my gym guy that I had become fuck buddies with. To refresh your memory, his name is Dave. He and I met last year when he needed a spotter. Since then, he and I became friends. We talked almost every day and I did feel attracted to him. He was about 6'2" with brown hair and green eyes. He had a real nice body. However, I never acted on anything because I was in a relationship at the time. Well after that relationship ended back in March 2006, I became a full on whore, fucking anyone and everyone, including Dave. This confession continues the story as I tell you one of our many encounters.
It was early summer and Dave and I had been fooling around for a while. At this point, he had a new girlfriend but enjoyed having my cock up his ass every now and then. Well one day, I was out with friends drinking. I had gotten pretty horny and wanted some sex so I went to his place because I knew he would be a sure thing. So I got to his place really horny and probably a little drunk. I knocked for a little bit and he answered the door shirtless and in his boxers.
"Hey sexy," he said. "Come in."
I went in and as soon as he shut the door I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. My body was right against his and I could feel his cock growing against mine. I knibbled on his ear and kissed his neck, which he loved. He then grabbed me and pushed me back so that I was now against the wall and he had control of me. He helped me take off my shirt. We kissed again. Then he kissed my chest and made his way quickly down to my shorts. He knelt in front of me and started to unbuckle them. Luckily I was commando so the next thing he knew, he was face to face with my hard cock.
He opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock. With one hand on my cock, he put the other over my nuts that hung below. He swallowed as much of my cock into his mouth and started to rub my ass. I just moaned and leaned back against the wall. He would also reach up and rub his hands all over my torso.
After about ten minutes, I said "let me sit down and we could be more comfortable."
I stepped out of my shorts and we both walked over to the couch. His cock had gotten really hard and was forming a tent in his boxers. I sat on his couch in the living room. Then he went back to sucking my cock. He really was great at it. He would slide his lips up and down smoothly, coating it with his saliva. I was in fucking heaven. All the while, I kept moaning, "Ssuck it. yeah suck it. You fucking cocksucker. Suck that big cock. Eat it! Make me come. Fuck, you're good."
He then pulled my cock out of his mouth and started licking my balls. I let out a long sigh and said, "Yeah, that's it, work my balls."
"You like htat don't you baby?" he said.
"Ohhhh yeah baby suck on them."
And boy did he ever. It was such an incredible feeling. Of all the guys I've been with he was the greatest cocksucker. After a while I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down, grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up toward my cock and said, "Time to eat some more of my cock."
He went right back to work and was sucking away furiously. It turned me on so much watching as the saliva ran out of his mouth and down my cock. I could feel my impending orgasm. I told him that I was close. Then, a couple of minutes later, I yelled out, Watch out, here it comes!"
He just kept sucking as my cock erupted into mouth like a fire hose. He just kept sucking and it was such a strong, intense orgasm. I just kept practically screaming in pleasure. Spurt after spurt filled his mouth. He continued to suck for a few more minutes, savoring every single drop before he pulled his mouth off my cock. He then got up and sat down next to me.
"Dude, that was intense!" he said. "You sure are horny today."
"Yeah man, I just had to have you tonight," I said as I pulled him close and kissed him.
"So do you want a drin kor something?" he asked.
"No, I think you know what I want now," I said.
"What?"
"I want to fuck that hot ass of yours," I said. "So go to your room and get what we need. Now move your pretty little ass.
He just smiled and knodded. He got up and walked to his room. He came back with lube and condoms. I pulled him onto the couch and we kissed. I pulled down his shorts and grabbed his hard cock to jerk him off. He moaned. I then bent over and took his cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth and slid my lips down his cock. After I'd nursed on it for a few minutes, he said, "Ah, fuck. I can't believe how fucking good you are." I then started rubbing his ass cheeks. He moaned again and just breathed out a long "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."
As I continued to rub his ass, I got closer and closer to his crack. I got my mouth off of his cock. I grabbed the lotion and squeezed some on hmy fingers. I put my fingers back in his crack and zeroed in on his hole. I slowly pushed one finger in and just left it there. I then went back to sucking his cock. I slowly shoved a second finger up his hole. He moaned loudly and I said, "Yeah I know what a slut you are."
I started moving my two fingers in and out of his hole. All he could do was moan like he was going to die. My cock was so hard I thought it would break off. As I continued to finger fuck him, he pushed my head back into his crotch and said, "do your stuff, Jay." All the while I was sucking him and I was also finger fucking him. After about a few minutes of finger fucking him, I pulled his cock out of my mouth, slapped his ass hard and said, "Ok, slut, time to fuck. This is going to be sweet."
I stood up and pulled him to his feet. I kissed him. Then I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back toward the couch. He fell onto the couch in a sitting position. I reached down, grabbed his knees and shoved his legs apart and pulled him
forward until his ass was hanging at the edge of the couch. I knelt between his legs, reached over and picked up the lotion and squeezed some in the palm of my right hand. I slicked up my cock up with the lotion. When I finished I said, "Time to get this show on the road.
I grabbed his knees and shoved them up by his ears. I moved my hips around for a few seconds and then I slid the head of my cock into his hole. He let out a yell.
"Sshhhhh, you'll be loving it soon."
I pushed my hips forward and and shoved hard. He yelped more as my cock head broke through his ass. I let out a loud groan. I remained motionless for a couple of minutes with just the head of my cock lodged in his asshole, giving him a chance to get used to being full. After a couple of minutes more, I started a slow and steady shove forward until my balls touched his ass cheeks. As I slid that cock up his ass, we both let out a long groan.
Then I looked at him and said, "bitch, you're gonna get fucked." With that I pulled my cock back until the head almost slipped out and then it back up his ass, hard. I
grunted, and I didn't' stop grunting while I fucked his ass off. My hips never stopped slamming his asshole. We fucked for about 30 minutes. Then I grabbed him
around the waist, pulled him forward until my chest was against his chest. Our nipples actually touched each other's nipples. The feel of our nipples rugging tighter and the feel of that chest was more than I could take. He screamed into my neck and shot a load all over us. We both just yelled out in pleasure as his orgasm made his muscles squeeze down on my cock.
He must have shot half a cup of cum and I just kept cumming and cumming. With each spasm of his asshole, I groaned. I then moved back from the couch, still on my knees and holding him firmly on my cock. I took hold of his right leg and managed to flip him over and drop him in doggy position. I grabbed his waist and started slamming his
hole. I could see my cock going in and out. I fucking love that sight.
We just fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Then I leaned forward, grabbed his nipples between my thumb and forefingers and started pinching them really hard. I knew he loved it and it made him moan like crazy.
"I knew you loved that you whore. God damn, this is sweet. I love my cock up your ass." Then I felt my orgasm coming.
"Get ready, Dave. I'm going to shoot! Fuck, Fuck, FUCK yeah, here is you fucking bitch. Take my load." And with that my body started to jerk as my cock shot load after load into his ass. I came and came forever. The condom was full of cum. This set him off and he let loose with another orgasm.
I reached down, took hold of his wrists and pulled his hands out from under him. He fell flat on his face and I followed him down. I lay on top of him, panting. OUr sweaty bodies rubbin against each other. After a long time, I kissed the nape of his neck, bit his ear and then stuck my tongue in his ear and licked. I just kept licking his ear and biting it. My cock had softened so I pulled out finally.
"That was so fucking hot Dave. Let's continue in the bedroom."
With that, we both got up and went to his bedroom for some more.
1 comment:
Jay - man - hot -
Post a Comment