Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jay's Anatomy

Hey guys!!!!!! What's up everyone! I am back after a completely unplanned three day weekend. As some of you must know, the whole northeast got pounded by a major storm that dumped over 8 inches of rain on us. This time, 8 inches is not a good thing! Everything was flooded and travelling was difficult. I was in New JErsey for my cousin's confirmation on Saturday, which went great by the way. I had decided to stay with my family and go back on Sunday afternoon. However, by the time Sunday afternoon rolled by, there was already a lot of rain and flooding so I decided just to stay there and not attempt to travel until Monday.

It was very relaxing. I got in some tennis on Saturday on Sunday and just relaxed in general at a club my dad goes to. It was great. Yesterday I got to sleep late and got to spend the day with my mom, something we hadn't done together in a while (yeah I'm a momma's boy, so what.) I didn't get home until about 7am. The whole time poor Lisa was stuck at her parents' place in Westchester, which was one of the counties in NY that got hit the hardest. She won't be back until later today.

So today I wil ltry to post what would have been posted yesterday regarding my show summaries and other stuff. Stay tuned!

No comments: