Thursday, May 24, 2007

Confession: Jay and the Younger Guy 3

This is a little quick but worth it!

So Nick and I had done plenty together. However, I still had not fucked him. I really wanted to though and I would finger him during our sessions to get him used to the feeling. One day, he gives me a call at work. He told me that he wanted to see me tonight but he had a night class so it would have to be quick. I told him that we could do plenty. I told him that we would skip the gym and meet back at his place. He thought it was a great idea so we made our plans. I was excited later that day as I made my way to his place. I was going to fuck him for his first time. I knew today was the day. It was kind of surreal knowing he was a virgin in that aspect but I was sure that I wanted to do this.

When I arrived, a nervous looking Nick greeted me. He let me in and we sat on his couch. We just made some small conversation when I leaned over and gave him a kiss. We both stood up and took off our shirts. I moved closer and he moved closer to me too, until our chests touched and our tongues entwined in a kiss. His cock had gotten hard and he ground his hard-on against my hip.

I grabbed him by the hand and led him to his bedroom. I pulled him close as we stood next to the bed. We kissed again before getting in. Nick sprawled out on his back on his bed, grinning up at me and I followed him down onto the squeaky mattress. I focused intensely on him. I held my body hovering over his. I went in for a kiss, with one hand stroking the solid curve of his chest. His arms wound around my head, pulled me down on top of him. We probed at each other's mouths. His legs came up, surrounding my hips, pulling us together, grinding our cocks between us.

I was worrying because he had never done this before. The jerking off and oral was about it for his experience with sex with men. He was doing great though. He moaned as we kissed, and then our mouths were going everywhere over each other's face while his hands stroked my chest. I pulled myself down his body, kissing as I went. I paused at his groin. His cock was rock hard. A drop of precum fell along the shaft. It was inviting me to suck it. I grabbed it and devoured deep into my mouth until my nose was buried in his pubes.

He let out a gasp and moaned as my warm mouth engulfed his cock. My hand made its way to his balls and I squeezed them lightly as I sucked on his cock. It tasted incredible. My saliva poured along the sides as it went in and out, in and out of my mouth. I continued sucking until his breathing grew more intense, telling me that he was about to cum. I then pulled my head off his cock and I rolled my body up alongside his, sending my mouth toward his for a kiss, as my finger slipped between his and up his ass. I finger-fucked him with long, slow strokes.
His lips were moist with my spit, his brilliant eyes softened by lust and that relaxed feeling that cradled us both. He had his hands on his own ass cheeks, pulling them apart for my fingers, now two of them up inside him.

"Put on a condom and fuck me," he said.

I looked over at the nightstand and saw a plastic-wrapped condom and a bottle of lube. I pulled the condom over my cock. Then I took the bottle and applied generous amounts of lube. He put his legs around my shoulders, and I knee-walked closer to his ass. We looked into each other’s eyes. He asked to please go slow and I nodded. I moved closer and my cock head crossed the threshold of his ass-ring. He let out a loud moan of pain and I rested my cock there. Then, I moved in some more as he continued moaning and clenching on to the bed sheets. I just kept going and pretty soon, I was burying my cock pubes-deep in his tightness. I then started fucking his hole, working up to long, steady strokes.

He then started saying things like, "Fuck me harder," and I did exactly that. His muscular ass was practically snapping at my cock, hungry for it, and I kept driving in him faster and faster, sweat pouring off both of us as we worked our bodies together in rhythm, high energy all the way. He moaned and growled beneath me, jacking his own cock with one hand, gripping the edge of the mattress with the other. His legs had slid down around me during our fucking, and his ankles were digging into the small of my back, urging me on, and spurring me to stroke deeper into his ass.

It felt so great fucking him, so intense. I was moaning loudly and the sweat continued dripping on him. Then I felt it building and then I couldn't hold back anymore. I let go and I was cumming. I was screaming out and fucking him so hard his headboard banged on the wall as my cock erupted into the condom in his ass. He then started moaning too as his cock spurted his load up between us. We both kept spurting and spurting, both of us riding this orgasm together.

Once I got it all out, my cock softened and I pulled out of his ass. I collapsed on top of him and we kissed again. I could feel his cum squeezing between both our hot, sweaty bodies. We just kept passionately kissing. Beneath me, he grinned and touched my face. I grinned back at him and then I slid off to the side, settling alongside him on the bed.

No comments: