THE ERA OF CHANGE: AUGUST 24, 2006 THROUGH OCTOBER 24, 2006
Ok so once I returned from my summer hiatus, things on the blog changed dramatically. I began a weekly schedule of posts including confessions, What to Watch, New Music Reviews, the Bi Charts, etc. I also began providing weekly TV show summaries/reviews for most of my favorite shows. Those posts instantly became hits.
I also did some of my best confessions during this time. There were three great series that were posted, "The Married Woman," "The Married Man," and the Vacation Chronicles." I also briefly spoke about my Early Years, something I discontinued and I don't really remember why. I just wasn't too into it at the time. Another new thing that started was "Favorite YouTube Videos." That's been one of my favorite additions since then. I also hit milestones of the 200th and 300th posts.
This era was very pivotal in that it set the stage for the future of the blog and made the blog much better than the previous era. The daily posts increased and the hits increased as a result. This gave me such a high that led into the next era...
No comments:
Post a Comment