I have been receiving some e-mails and comments over the past few days regarding the "Delay Rumors" and "Letter of Truth" posts from Monday. I wanted to set the record straight and state that it was intended as a parody of the celebrity lifestyle (a la Britney, Paris, Lindsay, etc.) similar to those I had done before such as the Bi Awards and past celebrations. I wanted to create the tabloid illusion. I simply needed to let you guys know about the blog's delay and thought that would be a fun way to do it that would also soften the blow and maybe give you a little laugh. Those paparazzi pictures of me are not me of course, but cropped shots of Jake Gyllenhaal, a personal favorite of mine as you all know very well.
Kudos to those that got the joke. Apologies to those that were confused.
1 comment:
I feel better with your new post...sorry if i didn't undestand that parody...you always write very deep things (I love it)and i thought you turned crazy or something like that...I really apriciate your task and visit your blog every week...thanks for writing about that...
Pd:you are really hoooooooooootttt...you know?
Post a Comment