Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Goodbye...For Now

Well guys, the time has come. This will be my final post for the next few weeks. Remember, the blog will be back on June 26th in it's new format. I really can't wait to share the new stuff with you all. In case you've forgotton here is a quick rundown:

The Confessions of a Bi Guy Summer Schedule: Effective June 26th through August 9th.

Mondays:
The Bi Chart: Top 10 Shows
What To Watch
Midnight Fantasies

Tuesdays:
The Bi Chart: Top 15 Shows
What To Hear
Reader Confessions

Wednesdays:
Confession
A Day in the Life of a Bi Guy

Thursday:
Evolution
In the Zone (with changes, see below)

Friday:
OFF

Daily (Even Fridays):
Favorite YouTube Videos, (Tuesday and Thursday)
Jay's Anatomy
Hotties of the Day (with changes, see below)


What To Hear: This basically takes the place of New Music Reviews. It will feature a mix of old and new music that I think you guys will enjoy and that you should listen to.

A Day in the Life of a Bi Guy: I will post my exact daily activities from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed.

Evolution: You guys know about this oft-delayed post. It will launch when the blog returns. I consider it my origin stories on how I became the wacky Bi Guy you all know and love. It will be broken into "Volumes."

Hotties of the Day: They still will be daily. But I will be putting in two new features. 1. The Hotness Meter- I give you my opinion on each hotties' hotness on a scale of 1 to 10. 2. Ultimate Hottie- You have to vote and at the end of the day, I will chose the Ultimate Hottie of the Day, male or female

In the Zone: The post will still be fashion focused but more detailed on where to purchase, prices, etc. More changes later.


So guys, I can't believe I'm already doing this and that the hiatus starts today but it's something that I have to do for my new job and even for the blog. I will miss you all and I hope you guys keep coming in and enjoying my past posts. Actually you should keep tuning in because you never know when I will post previews of what's coming in the next summer era of the blog.

Now I must go. Wish me luck on the new job guys! I start on Tuesday and my last day here is tomorrow. Take care guys. I hope you all have a great next two weeks. Be safe and be happy!

Remember, your favorite Bi Guy will be back!

1 comment:

Jim Carroll said...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!