Good morning everyone! Welcome to the blog's final day before the two week hiatus. I know this is a sad moment for many of you and it is for me too. However, I feel that every now and then, a break is needed and I need to take one from the blog not only for my new job but just because I need to take a break from the daily grind of posting. Keep in mind it will be only for two weeks. The blog will return in its new form on Tuesday, June 26th. Look for the brand new version of Hotties of the Day as well as new Confessions and Midnight Fantasies. I also will launch the brand new Evolution and Day in the Life of a Bi Guy posts. I am very excited about this next step.
Also, make sure you keep coming in during my hiatus. You never know when I may decide to post new teasers of what is coming and I may include parts of some of the forthcoming stories. So don't be sad guys. The blog will return better than ever on June 26th. Today I'll do some posting so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment