Monday, June 25, 2007

Letter of Truth

To My Fans,

This letter is in response to the recent rumors that have been circulating about me and things that went on this past weekend.

First of all, I want to clear up things regarding Lisa and I. She is not pregnant and we are not getting married. We have not broken up either. Our relationship is still going great. She simply was not around this weekend because she was visiting family in Vermont. The girl I was with yesterday afternoon was simply a friend, that's all.

Second of all, regarding my exploits this weekend, I can confirm that alcohol did play a big role. I was just out with friends and we wanted to get drunk and have some fun. I did not remove any of my clothes but I did dance with some people. Also, the white, powdery substance on my shirt was from some shots we did, not anything else as implied.

And finally, the blog. I am sad to confirm that yes, the new era will not begin next week. It is not due to writer's block or anything bad. The simple problem is that I am swamped with work. I have been so busy that I have not been able to perfect the work that I have done. I always want to put out quality work and nothing half-assed. I really do want to get back to my blogging but it's not ready for you yet. So, I officially announce the the Turn Up The Heat era will officially begin on Monday, July 9th. I am very sorry that this had to be done but I don't feel 100% confident in the material written thus far so I want to go back, review, and edit what needs to be fixed.

Again, I am so sorry. I really miss talking with you guys and sharing my life with you. I just hope I can still manage to keep some of you around.

So guys, that is my truth, can you handle it?

Your favorite Bi Guy,

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I love the Britney parody!