Good afternoon my readers!
Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is Jay, your favorite Bi Guy! I deeply apologize for pretty much abandoning the blog this past month. It really wasn't my intention to do so. I did have most of everything set to go for the launch on July 9th but, this new job is taking up a lot of my free time and I want to be entirely devoted to it. It pains me that you guys are missing out the stories I had planned as well as my thoughts on Big Brother (loving Mike, Nick, and Jen!), Entourage, and the 4400. This summer has been very news worthy, celebrity wise with antics from Lindsay, Paris, and of course Britney! I miss talking about with all of you.
Now, you must be asking yourselves, what are my plans now? Well, it pains me to say that the blog won't be 100% up and running for the rest of the summer. I may post a few things here or there depending on my time. I also will try to post more updates of what is going on in my life, at least every other day. That's pretty much all for now. I'm expecting things to calm down at the end of the month when I will make a more firm decision on what I will do with the blog. For now, I'm leaning towards a big Fall launch sometime in September, but again it's not set in stone. So, for the faithful readers that have been waiting, I will not be gone as much anymore. Things won't be as hopping as before but we'll slowly get there again. Please be patient.
Your favorite Bi Guy,
Jay
1 comment:
Tease!
LOL.
Good luck with the job... I'll be checking in regularly just to see how you're doing.
Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment