Hey guys! I am so happy that America's Next Bi Guy will be fully underway in just a single week. I really can't wait to get started and, more importantly, choosing my new collaborator. This batch of guys is so hot! I am so excited and don't even know who would be the final winner. In related news, Britney and I have spoken and we decided that it would be best for her not to be a judge on the show. We both felt it's best she lay low for a while. Along with Stewie and I, I have instead decided to have guest judges every week to fill her spot. However, she still may make a few appearances as a guest judge.
So with that out of the way, I would like to let you and the finalists know the first challenge of the competition, "Find Me A Hottie." As you all know by now, the male and female hotties are an important daily fixture of my blog. I challenge the finalists to find me one male and one female hottie. The catch is that they must be hotties I have not yet used on the blog. This will test your knowledge of the blog and your researching skills. I will accept celebrities, athletes, models, etc of any age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, whatever. You will be judged on hotness and originality. All entries must be in by Tuesday, September 18th. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment