Show summaries and reviews are a very important part of the blog. The winner of America's Next Bi Guy will assist me in writing TV show summaries and reviews. Therefore, Challenge II is "On the Air." I challenge you to choose a show of your liking and provide me with a written summary and review of the episode of at least 100 words, similar to those I write for my covered shows. The episode must have aired at anytime from yesterday through next Tuesday night. You will be judged on the quality of your writing such as grammar, spelling, etc. and how well you manage to explain details of the episodes and provide your own analysis. These challenges will keep getting harder so I hope you can all manage!
All submissions must be in no later than Wednesday morning at 9AM EST. Those that submit late will be hit with a penalty of -5 votes.
No comments:
Post a Comment