Wednesday, September 12, 2007

America's Next Bi Guy: The Finalists

Sorry I was busy yesterday. Here are the rest of the finalists. I'm glad to hear how much you guys loved the first two. I think you will be equally impressed with these four:

Ryan
Age: 29
Location: New York City
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190
Cock size: 8 inches, cut
Why should I choose him? "I'm a hot local guy! I know what it's like to mess around in this awesome city and all the hotness out there. I'm a full fledged bi guy too and I'm sure your readers would love to hear about my random hook-ups. I also can give a new perspective as a married guy living two lives and maybe discuss these stories over late night, in-person meetings..."

Dave
Age: 38
Location: Somewhere in Chicago
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Why should I choose him? "Unlike you Jay, I am just getting started on this whole bi thing. I was married but am now divorced. I have always fought an attraction to guys and now that I am single again I have decided to pursue things further. I can give you some awesome stories about a newly bi guy discovering what its like to be with a man."

Manuel
Age: 25
Location: Massachusetts
Height: 6'4"
Why should I choose him? "I think you should choose me because I am probably your complete opposite except in being bi. I am overweight and do not have a hot body like yours or money and great job like you. But I do love guys and I am exploring this side of my life. I visit your site all the time and I think that it's great. I could give you and your readers a look into what it's like for a guy like me to deal with this."

Bill

Age: 34
Location: Boston
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175
Cock Size: 8.5 cut
Why should I choose him? "Because I'm hot. A lot of guys want me and I want them too. Whenever I want, whereever I want. I have plenty of stories from the past and even now to fill up you site. Hell, from this weekend alone I could fill up a whole weeks worth of stories."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay - I think instead of making one of them the next bi-guy, perhaps you could incorporate them all with one taking a month each or something and adding to the already great blog!

James

Anonymous said...

Jay- What you do mean by the rest of the finalists? I thought there would be ten to start with, not six? Are those the only auditioners you heard from? Is that's the cause, I feel I should throw my hat into the ring and give it a go. A 40 y.o. bi/married guy from Wisconsin should have some great stories and opinions to share, right? Let me know with some notes on your blog. Thanks!

Jay said...

To the above poster^ that post was worded wrong. However, there will be only 8 finalists. I will be introducing the last two finalists in a few minutes. Thanks for throwing yourself into the mix. I will consider it and possibly make it 10 finalists as originally planned.