You have waited and waited patiently. Finally after nearly 4 months of waiting, here is my brand new confession!
When I started my new job back in June, I met plenty of new people. A lot of them were around my age or a little bit older. There were also a few younger interns doing random stuff in our department. One of the interns in particular caught my eye. His name is Daniel and he is in his early 20s. He is a student at the NYU business school. As soon as I met him, I felt attracted to him. He was about 6'2" with black hair and blue eyes. He looked really cute and he seemed to have a really nice, firm body. Being in the situation that I am, I didn't want to act on anything because Lisa. So, Daniel and I pretty much established a friendship. Since both of us were newbies, we kind of bonded with that and got to know each other pretty well. We actually had a lot in common but I couldn't tell whether or not he had any interest in guys.
After my first month there, my mind was torn. I felt bad that I really had a desire to be with a guy. It had been about 8 months since my last encounter and I really wanted to. So I decided to shoot for Daniel. One weekend, I knew my girlfriend was going out with her friends so I decided to invite Daniel out for some drinks. He quickly accepted my invitation and after work, we made our way to the nearest bar. So, we sat around drinking some beer and chatting for a while. We also were trying to watch the Yankees game. After a little while I asked him if he just wanted to go back to my place and have some drinks there since it would be quieter. (I knew the place would be empty because my roommate had just left to visit his family for a few weeks.) He seemed really into the idea and agreed to come along.
When we arrived I told him to make himself comfortable while I went to get some beer. When I got back, he had taken off his tie and unbuttoned his top buttons showing off just a hint of chest hair which was so sexy. I went ahead and did the same and switched on the TV to the Yankee game. After about 30 minutes, we started talking and he asked about my girlfriend. I told him our whole story and I asked him if he was seeing anyone, to which he said no. He said his last relationship was almost a year ago. He continued saying how lonely it was and everything.
Trying to lighten the mood, yet trying to start something, I cracked a joke about missing sex. He laughed a little and said that he did actually miss that a lot too and that his hand had enough of him already. We both laughed and I was starting to notice him loosening up a lot. He then told me he wanted to confess something but that I couldn't say anything back at the office. I promised not to tell a soul. He then told me he was gay. I pretended to be surprised but inside I was jumping for joy. I told myself, just go for it already. I told him that it was totally cool with me and tha I would keep his secret as long as he kept mine. He looked at me with his cute, confused look and asked what secret. I then grabbed him by the back of the head and kissed him. He was a graet kisser and my mind was racing as I remembered the great feeling of kissing another guy.
I started unbuttoning his shirt when he suddenly pulled away and got off the couch. I asked him what was wrong. He stopped near the door and he said that we shouldn't mess around like that since we work together and he is just an intern and blah, blah, blah. I told him that it was ok, that all we had to do was be quiet about it and pretend like nothing has ever happened. He wasn't convinced. I stood very close to him and I told him that I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Our faces were just an inch away from one another. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him again. This time, he kissed back much more forcefully and pulled me in closer. My body was right against his and I could feel tghe bulge in his pants growing. I knibbled on his ear and kissed his neck and he moaned in pleasure. I finished unbuttoning his shirt and felt his hairy chest and stomach.
He then grabbed me and pushed me back so that I was now against the wall and he had control of me. He tore open my shirt and we kissed again. Our two chests rubbed against each other as we kissed passionately. Then he kissed my chest and sucked on my nipples. He sure knew what he was doing! I just stood against the wall and let him work on me. He then knelt in front of me and started to unbuckle my pants. He pulled them down and left me in my black briefs. He softly rubbed my bulge and licked my cock. I pushed his head into my bulging underwear and he sucked on my cock through the material. Then, he just yanked them down.
He opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock. With one hand on my cock, he put the other over my nuts that hung below. He swallowed as much of my cock into his mouth and started to rub my ass. I just moaned and leaned back against the wall. He would also reach up momentarilty and rub his hands all over my torso. Wow, I was just in heaven. It had been so long that a guy had sucked my cock and this guy was an expert. He would take me all the way in until his nose was in my pubes and the right out again, over and over. I couldn't stop moaning and panting. I wanted to hold off as much as I could so I told him we should go to my bedroom.
I stepped out of my shorts and we both walked over to my room. His cock had gotten really hard and was forming a tent in his pants. When we were near my bed we started kissing again. We sat on the bed and he pushed me on my back. Then he went right back to sucking my cock. He really was great at it. He would slide his lips up and down smoothly, coating it with his saliva. I was in fucking heaven. All the while, I kept moaning and groaning. He then pulled my cock out of his mouth and started licking my balls. My hands clenched the bed sheets as he worked my balls and sucked on them over and over. It was such an incredible feeling. After a while I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down, grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up toward my cock again.
He went right back to work and was sucking away furiously. It turned me on so much watching as the saliva ran out of his mouth and down my cock. I could feel my impending orgasm. I told him that I was close. Then, I yelled out as my cock was about to erupt. I told him I was going to cum and he ignored me and kept sucking. Then I felt my orgasm begin. I let out a loud scream as my cock erupted into Daniel's mouth. He just kept sucking and it resulted in such a strong, intense orgasm. I was just screaming in pleasure. Spurt after spurt filled his mouth. He continued to suck for a few more minutes, savoring every single drop before he pulled his mouth off my cock. He licked off whatever was left and he came up right nex me. I kissed him, savoring the remnants of my semen in his mouth.
I pushed him back against the bed and starting taking off his pants and his shorts. His hard cock flopped out and I estimated it had to be close to 9 inches. I kissed his neck and sucked on his nipples for a while. Meanwhile, I grabbed his hard cock to jerk him off. He moaned and I could feel his precum all over my fingers. I then continued making my way down his hot body and took his cock into my mouth. Wow, it had been months and I had forgotten how good another guy's cock could taste. I reveled in the taste and smell. I just savored away, sucking his hard cock and rubbing his balls. My hands then made my way under him and I started rubbing his ass cheeks.
As I continued to rub his ass, I got closer and closer to his crack. I slowly started off by rubbing his hole. He jumped and then moaned as my finger began pussing at his tight hole. I slowly pushed one finger in and just left it there. I then went back to sucking his cock. I slowly shoved a second finger up his tight little hole causing him to moan loudly. Daniel squirmed under me as my fingers invaded his hole. I started moving my two fingers in and out of his hole. All he could do was moan and grab at the bedsheets. My cock was so hard again I thought it would break off. As I continued to finger fuck him, he would pushed my head back into his crotch more and more. After about a few minutes of finger fucking him, I pulled his cock out of my mouth.
I knelt on the bed and pulled him up so we could kissed. Then I pushed him back on the bed. I reached down, grabbed his ankles and lifted them over my shoulders. I knelt between his legs, reached over and picked up the lotion on the nightstand and squeezed some in the palm of my right hand. I slicked up my cock up with the lotion. I grabbed his knees and shoved them up by his ears. I moved my hips around for a few seconds and then I slid the head of my cock into his hole. He let out a yell.
I pushed my hips forward and shoved hard. He yelped more as my cock head broke through his ass. I let out a loud groan. I watched his face twist in pain and pleasure. I remained motionless for a couple of minutes with just the head of my cock lodged in his asshole, giving him a chance to get used to being full. After a couple of minutes more, I started a slow and steady shove forward until my balls touched his ass cheeks. As I slid my cock up his ass, we both let out long groans. Then I pulled my cock back until the head almost slipped out and then rammed it back up his ass, hard. I had almost forgotten the feeling of a guy's ass, how warm and tight it is. It was so intense.
We both were moaning as I started fucking his tight little ass. I started off slowly at first until he got used to the pain. Then, I noticed the look on his face go from one of pain to one of pleasure. That is when he started begging me to go faster. I happily obliged. I started fucking the guy really hard. My hips never stopped slamming his asshole. We fucked for what seemed to be forever. I leaned forward until my chest was against his chest. Our nipples touched each other's nipples. The feel of our nipples rugging tighter and the feel of his chest was more than I could take. He screamed and felt him shoot his load all over us. We both just yelled out in pleasure as his orgasm made his ass muscles squeeze down on my cock.
He shot a whole lot of cum and I just kept fucking him. With each spasm of his asshole, I groaned. I then moved back and flipped him over so that we could fuck doggystyle. I grabbed his waist and started slamming his hole. I could see my cock going in and out. I just love that sight! We just fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Then I leaned forward, grabbed his nipples between my thumb and forefingers and started pinching them really hard. I knew he loved it and it made him moan like crazy. His moans just threw me over the edge. I knew I was about to cum and I let him know. I started pouding his ass. The bed was slamming against the wall. Then my body started to jerk as my cock shot load after load into his ass. I came and came forever. I felt him have yet another orgasm and his cum poured all over my bed. I just fell on top of him and he collapsed down onto the bed. I lay on top of him, panting. Our sweaty bodies were rubbing against each other.
After a long time, I kissed the nape of his neck and bit his ear My cock had softened so I pulled out finally. I then rolled over to the other side of the bed. We both had cum all over each other. He got on his back and we both lay together catching our breathes. I told him that he was so hot and how long it had been for me without any sex with guys. He leaned on his elbow and just looked so sexy as he told me how much he enjoyed it and wanted to continue with some more. I told him that I was ready for it. I threw him back on the bed and threw myself on top of him...
4 comments:
Wow... this story was sure worth the wait. I can't wait to read about what happened next
that was the most contrived grouping of words that i have EVER read.
Very hot! I enjoyed the read.
you really think so nvrtire? whatever, as long as the other guys liked it. it happened, believe it or not.
Post a Comment