THE AFTERNOON
12:00 PM- The fun at work continues. Hottie is helping me with the project. I really like his colgone but I can't make out which one it is. I find it too weird to outright ask him. I like it when he leans ove my shoulder and gets pretty close. I wonder hwo I have become such a horny whore.
12:43 PM- We finally break for lunch. At the spur of the moment, I decide to come on the blog and post a Jay's Anatomy, which I normally don't do. My lunch arrived at it is my favorite chicken caeser salad. I sit and enjoy while listening to Britney and reading up on some news.
1:07 PM- I finish eating. I cal LIsa to check on her. Work is driving her nuts and she tells me again how fed up with it she is. I do the supportive boyfriend thing and tell her to be strong and to move on if she isn't happy. She calms down. I tell myself I'm definately getting some tonight again.
1:20 PM- After our chat, I call other people to bug them. I check on my mom, I callded Brad and bugged him, and I also called Mark. I called my roommate too and reminded him it was his turn to go to the store. Lazy bastard. I don't blame him though. I hate grocery stores.
2:00 PM- Lunch is over. Back to work! I tell myself only two more hours to go...
2:09 PM- Hottie is back! We continue working and break now and then for the ocassional chat. Luckily he can't see my computer screen and I'm able to post to the blog! All horniness aside though, I decide he's a cool guy. I remember I'm commando
3:16 PM- Hottie and I finish our section. We say goodbye, joke around for a bit and he leaves for his office. I watch him as he leaves. He really has a nice ass. I start wondering about us being in my offce and we share an innocent little kiss as he leans close to me. Then I throw him down on the desk and start fucking his tight little ass. I then realized I was in a full blown fantasy and my cock had gotten really hard. I look down and see the huge tent in my desk.
3:25 PM- Still hard, another co worker walks in. Luckily the desk hides it. While she talks, I tell myself, If she only know what I was hiding!
4:00 PM- Time to go home! I write my last Jay's Anatomy and head out the door. Time for the gym!
4:30 PM- I arrive at the gym and head into the locker room. I notice the usual hotties around. Luckyily for me, a lot of the hotties are around at this time so all you see is hot, tight bodies around in the nude chatting and what not. I quickly undress and thrown on my tank top, jock and shorts.
5:38 PM- I finally finish my full body workout. I am really pumped up as I head into the locker room. I see a good friend watching me as he walks towards the steam room. Our eyes meet. He winks at me, I wink back. I head to my locker and take off my clothes. I grab my towel and make my way to the steam room.
Coming up: The Evening
No comments:
Post a Comment