THE EVENING
5:39 PM- So I followed the hot guy to the steam room. We sit near each other and we put on a little show for each other. We jerked off in front of each other, smiling. He was about to get up and come sit closer to me when these two trolls walk into the room and ruin it all! I was so pissed that I just got up and left to shower and go home.
6:00 PM- I throw on some clothes after my shower and make my way home. I was so horny from my brief encounter and kind of pissed nothing could be done. On my way out, I get a call from Lisa. She tells me she is on her way to class. I tell her that I miss her and how badly I wanted her. She replied she might stop by later. I decide to save my juices until then.
6:28 PM- I get home to an empty apartment. My roommate wasn't back yet so I would have some time alone. I walked into my room and stripped down to my briefs. I decide that it would be a great time to come on the blog and type a Jay's Anatomy post.
7:00 PM- It's time for The Simpsons! Sure they're reruns but there wasn't much else to watch. As I watch, I type some posts for the next day.
7:18 PM- My roommate calls and announces he will be spending the night with his girlfriend. Yay! I thought to myself. Now Lisa and I will have the place to ourselves for the whole night! I get hard at the thought and play with myself a little but I decide to wait.
7:43 PM- My dad calls to check on me to see how things are going. He talks to me about work and some problems they were having with a new project they started. Otherwise things are good. I also talked with my mom and she too is doing great. I announced that I will be spending the weekend at home with them.
8:00 PM- It's Prison Break!!!! I am so happy! I was so excited to have my show back.
8:23 PM- So far I'm loving it. Michael looks so hot when he's dirty and sweaty. Totally love it!
8:38 PM- Lisa calls. She is done with class and will come to my apartment after she stops at hers really quick. I tell her I can't wait!
9:12 PM- The buzzer goes off. It's Lisa! I buzz her in and immediately proceed to remove my underwear and wait for her. When she knocks on the door, I swing it open and surprise her completely nude and hard. She pretty much drops anything as- we kiss and shut the door.
10:00 PM- Lisa and I both lie in bed after a hot session of sex. Don't you just love that moment right after you both cum and you lie there in silence in each other's arms as you recover and catch your breathe? Well I do. After a little bit, I get up to get us some drinks and a quick snack. She turns on the TV to Dr. 90210.
10:28 PM- We start poking fun of Dr. Will and his mom. She really dislikes him whereas I think he's hot and have thought so since Big Brother 2. She totally hates but I just say he's a good BB player.
11:00 PM- Both of us are pretty beat. Not even Family Guy could keep me awake. At some point, both of us drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment