Monday, September 10, 2007

I Still Love You Britney!

Yes despite yesterday's middling performance of "Gimme More" I do still love you Britney. It was obvious how nervous she was from the beginning of the show, you could see it in her face. Now all the haters will instantly jump on her again. Was it a career killer? No, that's a little overdramatic I think. She certainly wasn't at the top of her game but four years, two kids, a messy divorce, a forced stint in rehab, custody battles, and estrangement from your family can do that to you. Oh and don't even get me started on that bitch Sarah Silverman. Who the fuck does that stupid bitch think she is saying that Britney's children are the "cutest mistakes"? The children should not have been involved AT ALL! Say what you will about Britney but don't mess with two innocent children that have no fault at all. That was in poor taste not only on that whore's part but on MTV's part as well.

The VMAs themselves were absolutely horrendous. What the fuck was going on? We barely got full performances. It was a big, huge mess. MTV you really suck.

1 comment:

Random Thinker said...

I totally agree with you about those comments Silverman made... talk all you want about Brit and Fed-Ex, and their decisions, but leave the kids alone.