Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jay's Anatomy

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a great morning.

FIrst and foremost I would like to apologize for not completing my posts yesterday. Lisa was over my apartment so I did not have any time to complete the posts. Since Fridays are make-up days, I will finish A Day in the Life of a Bi Guy and give you a new confession tomorrow. I didn't realize this would take as much work as it is but I am still happy with the results.

I would like to thank all of you that participated in the voting process for America's Next Bi Guy. I really appreciate that you guys are reading what I'm doing and taking part in it. I will announce the results later today.

Well, I have to get to work so stay tuned for my posts in a little while...

No comments: