Friday, September 14, 2007

Just A Few More Days...

Well guys, the day is fast approaching for my big comeback. I really can't wait to get into the blogging scene all over again. I really have missed it the past three months and I am so excited.

As you all may have noticed, I secretly launched the blog's new look yesterday. I love it and I hope you guys like it! For those readers who have blogs that I was linking to before, please let me know if you don't see it on the list.

So guys get ready! Prepare for Jay the Bi Guy's big comeback this Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This new look is very cool ^^ I prefer it, the other one looked kinda aged. Can't wait for the new stuff ;)

by _tEh!aNoNyMoUsItY_ <- odd way to sign a comment, huh? o_O

Random Thinker said...

hey jay, definitely like the new look of the blog.

hope you'll link to mine... Random Thoughts

www.myveryrandomthoughts.blogspot.com

Random Thinker said...

duhhhh... i see that I am still on your list... thanks!