Hey guys, welcome to my new post, "What To Hear." Every Tuesday I will give you my thoughts on the music you should hear, old or new.
BRITNEY SPEARS
"HEAVEN ON EARTH", "EVERYBODY", AND "BREAK THE ICE"
FROM HER FORTHCOMING ALBUM PIECE OF ME
Other than the obvious choice of "Gimme More," I decided on these three leaked tracks from the new album. These are songs that really deviate from anything Britney has ever done, including "Gimme More." The vocals are surprisingly strong and the beats are great. I love the 80s feel of "Everybody," the hip-hop flavor of "Break the Ice," and the disco feel of "Heaven on Earth." Give them a shot:
"HEAVEN ON EARTH"
"EVERYBODY"
"BREAK THE ICE"
JORDIN SPARKS
"TATTOO"
This is actually a pretty good song, despite what ideas the title may give you. Jordin's vocals fit the song perfectly. I am not surprised that Jordin is following this musical direction because it would make the most sense for her. Give it a try!
MATCHBOX TWENTY
"HOW FAR WE'VE COME"
FROM THE FORTHCOMING ALBUM EXILE ON MAINSTREAM
I was so happy to hear the guys back together again. I loved them so much back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Their music really defined those days for me. This song perfectly fits that mold while updating their sound. It marks their return in a big way.
2 comments:
This is just my opinion.. but I HATE the Britney Spears songs but I love the Jordan Sparks one. She's sure to go a long way in the business if she keeps up the good work.
That's cool anonymous person, not everyone is a fan obviously. As least you gave it a shot and listened, even though you still didn't like it.
Post a Comment