Monday, November 12, 2007

The Return: Part 2

Hello my lovely, fabulous, faithful readers. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, this is Jay, you favorite Bi Guy! First of all, I want to apologize for my sudden disappearance. Things got a little crazy and work had been much busier so I found myself with no other choice than to shut things down temporarily. In all honesty, I kind of felt that the week I did comeback was a little weak as my attention was not entirely focused on it.

Now, on the good news, the blog will be returning! I have annointed December 3rd as the official date of my long-awaited, oft-delayed comeback. This time it's for real! I have taken several things into consideration such as my work schedule and my personal life, as well as the types of postings. I was cramming to much into a short period of time. Posts will now be made throughout the day from morning through night. A lot of old posts won't be coming back and some reviews will be removed. There will be no more reader confessions but there will be more of my personal stories/rants which was lacking before.

I will be revealing more details over the next few days, leading up to December 3rd. I can't wait and I hope a lot of you are still around.

By the way, I hope you all own Blackout! If not then what are you waiting for?

Your favorite Bi Guy,

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back. You have been missed!