It's Jay, bitch!
Yes your eyes are not deceiving you. I have decided to make a surprise comeback as of today. I thought it would be best to drop in rather than hype up something that I wouldn't be able to fulfill. Now, I will do my best to keep up daily posts. However, I will have to cut some things that I cannot risk anymore from work (or from home, but more on that in a minute). I can't do Hotties of the Day anymore, as that takes too much time and work blocks a lot of the sites I used for pictures. I'm still going to do some show summaries, confessions, charts, reviews, etc, as well as other hot, fun stuff. Reviews will pick up more when the shows return from their horrendous strike imposed hiatuses. Also, Hotties won't be forever gone. I will revisit some of the classic hotties from the blog's past and post those now and then. The post schedule is below.
Now I feel that I should explain my extended absence some. My main reason is work. It has been very difficult these past few months to run the blog and do everything I need to do. Just when I thought things would slow down, they picked right up again. Hence all the starts and stops the past months. However, things are lighter now as we have new people picking up the slack and easing the work on everyone. I'll still be busy, but I think that I now have the ability to post here and work.
I also have a big announcement. Well two actually. As of Christmas, I have been engaged to my girlfriend Lisa. After so many, she finally nailed me down. Shocking yes. But wait, there's more. Lisa is expecting! Yes, it's true. I will be a father this fall! I was just as shocked as you all must be as you read this. It has sunk in now and after some initial fear, I have warmed up to the idea a lot. I have always wanted kids but I didn't think it would happen now. But the baby is on the way and I can't wait. The wedding has been placed on hold until after the baby is born because Lisa refuses to be fat when she gets married. Because of all this, Lisa and I are now living together, which is why it is even more difficult now for me to post from home.
Now don't think this will soften me up. On the contrary, things will be as hot and crazy as they have always been. I even think all that I'm going through could make for some interesting stories and I look forward to sharing them with you guys.
Before I forget here is the schedule!
Monday: Big Brother, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters Summaries (DH and B&S will start up in April), TV Bi Chart, Favorite YouTube Videos, What To Watch
Tuesday: Gossip Girl (April), Music Bi Chart, What To Hear, Confessions
Wednesday: Big Brother, American Idol, What To Wear, Fantasies, Favorite YouTube Videos
Thursday: Big Brother, American Idol, Confessions 2
Friday: Ugly Bettey, Grey's Anatomy (both return in April), Lost, Make Me A Supermodel, Recaps, Favorite YouTube Videos.
So there it is guys! The blog is back! Enjoy! Keep in mind things could still be added or removed from the schedule above. I hope to keep you all happy again!
6 comments:
Oh Congratulation!!! for your newly husbandhood and fatherhood at the same time. I hope you will become a good [behaving] partner as well as a good daddy at the same time. She will give a birth to a young cute girl baby. I am really congratulating you and your girlfriend, Lisa.
Have Happy Days for you two
Congrats on all the great nets Jay! Its good to have you back. I look forward to this new era of the blog. Since I am also a married bi guy with kids, I can relate to your situation, as will countless others I am sure.
Welcome back bro!
welcome back, wow, congratulations, wow... wow.
Jay...I really loved your blog i was a big fan of you but now i feel everytime you are talking about your back but this stuff never happens...I think it's time to over with this blog...
A pitty...sorry
robert...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment