OK Guys, this was by far the hardest nominations. I know I have said this before but it's true for this one. There were so many songs that touched me this year and I wanted to give them all justice with at least one nomination. I decided that instead of just one BEST SONG category, to include separate ones by genre and then the best of those will compete for BEST SONG on the day of the awards. Here you go:
BEST ALBUM
As I Am by Alicia Keys
Blackout by Britney Spears
Brave by Jennifer Lopez
Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna
It Won't Be Soon Before Long by Maroon 5
My December by Kelly Clarkson
BEST MALE ARTIST
James Blunt
Timbaland
Justin Timberlake
BEST FEMALE ARTIST
Kelly Clarkson
Alicia Keys
Jennifer Lopez
Rihanna
Britney Spears
Carrie Underwood
BEST GROUP
Good Charlotte
Maroon 5
Matchbox Twenty
RBD
The Spice Girls
SONG OF THE YEAR
Gimme More by Britney Spears
I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood
Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5
No One by Alicia Keys
Sober by Kelly Clarkson
Umbrella by Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
BEST POP SONG
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) by The Spice Girls
Gimme More by Britney Spears
Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5
Piece of Me by Britney Spears
Que Hiciste by Jennifer Lopez
BEST HIP-HOP/R&B SONG
Give It To Me by Timbaland Featuring Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado
No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
No One by Alicia Keys
The Way I Are by Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson
Umbrella by Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
BEST DANCE SONG
Break the Ice by Britney Spears
Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna
Feedback by Janet Jackson
Gimme More by Britney Spears
LoveStoned by Justin Timberlake
BEST ROCK SONG
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Haunted by Kelly Clarkson
How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty
I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) by Good Charlotte
Never Again by Kelly Clarkson
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5
BEST BALLAD
Headlines by the Spice Girls
I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood
No One by Alicia Keys
Sober by Kelly Clarkson
This Is My Now by Jordin Sparks
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
BEST COLLABORATION
Give It To Me by Timbaland Featuring Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado
No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
Rehab by Amy Winehouse Featuring Jay-Z
The Way I Are by Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson
Umbrella by Rihanna Featuring Jay-Z
BEST VIDEO
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Headlines by the Spice Girls
Piece of Me by Britney Spears
Que Hiciste by Jennifer Lopez
Umbrella by Rihanna
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
BEST PERFORMANCE
Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) by the Spice Girls on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood on American Idol: Idol Gives Back
Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 at Fashion Rocks
No One by Alicia Keys at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards
Que Hiciste by Jennifer Lopez on American Idol
This Is My Now by Jordin Sparks on American Idol
Umbrella by Rihanna at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards
BEST NEW ARTIST
Amy Winehouse
Jordin Sparks
Taylor Swift
No comments:
Post a Comment