BRITNEY SPEARS
How could I not nominate Britney? As you all know, she is my favorite artist. Despite her personal problems that you are all aware of, Britney managed to put out the best album of her career, Blackout. This album is simply no filler, it is a non stop orgy of dance music from the infectious first single, "Gimme More," to the bold "Piece of Me," to the utterly sexy "Ooh Ooh Baby". It is no surprise that the first Best Female Artist leads with 9 Bi Award nominations and is the top contender for a full sweep. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Blackout, the nominee for Best Album:

"Gimme More": Nominated for Song of the Year, Best Pop Song, and Best Dance Song (For some reason, I could not find any Britney videos that I could embed, so we will have to make do with what I did find)
"Piece of Me": Nominated for Best Pop Song and Best Video
"Break the Ice": Nominated for Best Dance Song
No comments:
Post a Comment