Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jay's Anatomy

Hey guys! I just wanted to check in and give you guys a quick update:

We are having a boy! I'm so happy. We didn't want to know at first but we just decided to do it and it is official. I'm so excited. Lisa is getting bigger and bigger and it is such an amazing time right now.

In blog related news, the 2nd Annual Bi Awards will be held next Friday, May 16th. They will be streaming live from the Kodak Theater. You all know the performers and I have many guests that will be attending. Due to time constraints, there will be a shortened red carpet pre-show at 9AM. The show itself will run from 10 AM to 3 PM. I hope you guys enjoy this year's ceremony.

2 comments:

Random Thinker said...

Congrats on the boy... you won't regret finding out. Trust me, it will make the next few months SOOOOO much easier.

Names picked out yet?

Justin?
Beckham?
Jay Junior?
Brady?

Anonymous said...

hi jay i've been reading your blog for a while. congrats to you and lisa... i'm sure you'll make a great dad.