Friday, May 16, 2008

A New Milestone...

I would like to interrupt the ceremony for a brief moment to acknowledge an important milestone that we achieved today on the blog. This is the blog's 2,000th Post! I cannot believe we have made it this far! 2 years and 2,000 posts later here we still are. I would like to thank all my loyal readers who stood by me throughout the last year's blackout on the blog. I promise you all that things are going to change this summer and the blog will be better than ever. Confessions of a Bi Guy will pull the biggest comeback of the year and regain its former glory!

To commemorate this monumentous occasion, I have invited a very special person to perform. You all know her story very well, especially after this past year. She has become a permanent fixture on the blog and I think she is simply amazing. She has come to recreate one of her greatest and most memorable performances. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the one and only, Britney Spears!

No comments: