Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Confession: Summer Nights II - A Drunken Night Continues

Without further ado, here is the continuation to "A Drunken Night."

A Drunken Night Continues

My legs were weak, but I staggered to my feet and stood in front of Hunter, unable to stop blushing as my cock refused to relax. Hunter remained sitting on the bed, looking up at me with his hazel eyes a mystery.

"Like I said, Steve doesn't suck dick. You know what that means?"

I shook my head nervously. Hunter leaned forward and with no apparent effort sucked my hard cock right down his throat. I shivered and groaned involuntarily, but after only a second of delightfully hot, wet suction, my cock was released.

"It means," Hunter said coolly, "that I haven't had a good blowjob in a long, long time." He reached up and ran his fingers along my bottom lip. "And your mouth is going to look so pretty wrapped around my cock."

More than anything else, it was the cool, commanding look in Hunter's eyes that made me sink to my knees helplessly. Hunter gave me a sudden lopsided grin and stripped off his t-shirt. I couldn't help gazing up at his hard, chiseled torso in admiration as Hunter opened his jeans and pushed them to the floor. My attention suddenly shifted to the hard, thick cock between Hunter's legs, and I had a sudden flash of apprehension, wondering if I would be able to take it.

"Don't worry," Hunter grinned as he kicked away his jeans and stroked my hair. "I'm sure you can handle it."

A firm pressure on the back of my head forced me to lean forward. I looked up at Hunter briefly, and opened my mouth. The scent of Hunter's musk was intoxicating. I licked tentatively at the tip of his cock.

"Hunt," Steve's voice said from somewhere behind me, "don't hurt him."

"I'm not going to hurt him, Steve. He's going to suck my cock, since you won't do it." I licked my lips and opened wide, and carefully took Hunter's cock into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Hunter sighed. "Yeah." He pulled slightly on my head, forcing me to
take more. I gagged slightly before I was able to relax my throat and let Hunter's cock penetrate further. The taste was wonderful, and I found himself reveling in the sensation of having a heavy cock on my tongue.

"Suck it, baby," Hunter purred.

I complied without hesitation. Bobbing my head slowly, I sucked and licked thoroughly, eagerly stimulating all the most sensitive spots. I listened carefully to Hunter's soft sighs of pleasure.

"Fuck, that's good, Jay," Hunter purred hoarsely. "Feels so good. You look so goddamned hot sucking my cock. Oh fuck, do that again..."

As I sucked faster, I felt Steve's hands on my back, stroking gently as if to calm me, but I didn't want to be calm. I stepped up the pace and was rewarded by a deep, strained growl from Hunter.

"Jay, oh god, oh fuck!"

"Bring 'im off," Steve purred in my ear, nuzzling against my cheek. "Ya like his dick, don'tcha?"

I just moaned in confirmation and almost choked as Hunter grabbed my head in both hands and filled my mouth with hot, salty cum. I swallowed as quickly as I could but I still felt some of it dribble out the corners of my mouth. Hunter let go of me,
panting heavily, and I sat back, falling inadvertently into Steve's arms.

"Steve," Hunter breathed huskily, "bring him up here."

I was helped to my feet and Hunter pulled me into his lap. Hunter kissed me, not roughly as Steve had done but slowly, attentively licking up his own cum from my chin and then probing deeply in my mouth for more. I wrapped his arms around Hunter's shoulders and kissed back. When Hunter's fist closed around my painfully hard cock, I jumped.

"We'd better take care of that," Hunter breathed, nibbling lightly at my jaw. "Steve?"

I pulled back and looked at Hunter in confusion. "But...I thought..."

"Yeah, I know," Hunter grinned. "Ironic, isn't it? He won't suck cock, but he'll bend over and take it up that sweet ass of his quite happily." He slapped my ass gently. "Come on. You've earned some relief for that dick."

I got down from Hunter's lap and found Steve waiting on his hands and knees in the middle of the bed, grinning at me. "Ya gonna do it or not?" Steve asked.

Suddenly feeling confident again, I grinned back and nodded. "You need anything first?" But Hunter was already there, working a lubricated finger into Steve's ass. Steve moaned and leaned back into it, his eyes closing in pleasure. I knelt behind him as Hunter withdrew his finger and then swiftly coated my dripping cock with lube. Grasping Steve's hips, I braced himself and thrust forward slowly, surprised at how easily his cock slipped inside. Steve groaned and impatiently leaned back, impaling himself and making me gasp from the shock of pleasure. The tightness was
overwhelming.

"Aw fuck, yeah!" Steve moaned loudly. I felt my hips take control and started fucking with deep, fast strokes that quickly had Steve whining and whimpering, driving his whole body back to meet each thrust. All too soon I felt my body straining toward climax, and with a few short hard thrusts, I came so powerfully that the instant it was over I collapsed on Steve's back, panting. I felt myself helped up and held in a warm embrace.

"Fuck that was hot," Hunter whispered in my ear, rubbing my sweaty chest with both hands. I could feel my body being moved, laid down, blankets pulled over me. I was pulled back against Hunter's body again, and then Steve was pressed against my chest. Steve kissed me gently, the taste of beer faded slightly.

"I can taste ya on 'im, Hunt," Steve said quietly with a smile in his voice.

"Steve?" I asked, suddenly aware that the lights were out.

"Yeah?" Steve kissed me again.

"You two planned this?"

Behind me, Hunter laughed. "Naw," Steve said. "I really thought he'd sleep right through it."

"I'm glad I woke up," Hunter whispered. "Of course, that one loud moan would've woken the dead. I'm gonna have to try that ass."

I laughed and Steve said, "Think he likes it first thing in the mornin'?"

1 comment:

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

wow.. with stories like this who needs porn