This confession takes place a few weeks after the events in "A Drunken Night." It involves Dave the Gym Guy from the Gym Guy series I posted early last year. Dave and I met up again last summer. At first, we didn't get into anything sexual but eventually we both just couldn't resist anymore..
Dave and I had resumed our friendship again after having grown apart last year. He started going to the same gym as I did. He would always be there about the same time I was and we were alawys playing tag on the machines. Either he was just ahead of me, or I was just ahead of him, so we got to chat a little between laps
on the machines. We also bumped into each other in the shower quite often. After several days of showering more or less together, Dave walked into the shower and said, "Oh fuck"!
I asked what was wrong, and he said he had lost the bar of soap from his bag. I moved over closer to him in the bay showers and said, "Catch", as I tossed my bar of soap over to him. I tried not to stare but, he had a great body so I kept checking it out. I remembered all the good times I had touching and feeling that hot body of his. As I tried to be inconspicuous and still watch him, I noticed that he rubbed the soap against his body, from top to the bottom so to speak. He did his head, then face, then underarms, and chest, then his stomach, and then he ran it around the smooth cheeks of his ass and did his crack. Then he reached down and started from his feet and worked up.
He had stepped out from under the water and his whole body was in sudsy lather. He turned towards my direction as he finished up with my bar of soap. He took it and rubbed it on his balls and finally soaped up his semi hard cock. It was more than limp, but not swollen erect. When he was through soaping up his cock, he walked over to me and said thanks, as he handed the bar back to me. Then as soon as he had let go, he said. "Damn, I should have rinsed that off before handing it back. So sorry man!"
I said, "no problem man."
I immediately took the bar and rubbed it on my cock and balls. Dave looked at me and continued to wash his balls and cock with his hand before moving under the water to rinse. Then he turned towards the shower head and ran his hand up and down the crack of his ass one more time. As I rinsed the soap suds from my body, Dave was shutting off his shower head and turned towards me and said, "After you get dressed, let's go get a beer, my treat. Just like old times."
"That sounds cool to me." I said.
Dave walked out of the shower bay and headed for the locker area. There were a few other voices in the general area, but none others in the same row that Dave was in and I was in the next. It happened that I was at the end of a row and Dave's locker was diagonally across the end of the lockers. I could see him, and he could see me getting dressed. I looked over to him just to check him out one more time, and he was drying off with his back towards me, and then he turned, and was rubbing his package, and when he took the towel away, he had a hardon. It was pointing out, just slightly above the level, and his cock head was purple with blood.
He saw me looking his way, and made sure I saw his swollen cock. Then he said, "so sorry, I guess I rubbed it more than necessary to get it dry." Then he turned and bent over to dry his feet and lower legs. I got a perfect view of his hole and the nice pair of bull balls that hung down between his legs. I instantly got flashes in my mind of all the times I fucked that hot hole.
We got dressed without any further incident. He was sitting on the bench tying his shoes as I was getting dressed and he kept looking up to check out what I had, so rather than turn and deprive him, I made sure he got to see what he had not seen in so long. When I dried off, I made sure that it flopped around as I dried it and gave him a good show as well.
We left the gym and headed for a nearby bar. It was about a 10 minute walk from
the gym. I followed him into the bar and he was waving to a few of the employees. I guessed he was a regular here. Then the bartender called him by name so that was that. Dave slid into a small booth just big enough for one on each side of the table but the seats were high-back seats with sides on the ends of the booths. It did provide quite a bit of privacy and we were not in the seats more than two minutes when I felt what I thought was a bump in my crotch. Dave was talking the entire time and never batted an eyelash when I felt the bump. I said nothing and didn't move my hands off the table top or move my head to see what it was that bumped me. About another minute and this time it was a foot in my crotch and he was rubbing my cock with his foot.
He looked me right in the eye and said. "Ooops, did I bump you?" Then, he pressed his foot deeper into my crotch and then dug his toes in under my nut sack and pried up under my nuts. I was still looking him right in the face and he smiled as he pried my nuts up with his toes. I finally had to reach down and adjust myself, and he made sure his foot was right where my hand was, and pressed my hand into my cock
and nuts.
Then he said, "Ooops, I think I bumped you again".
The waiter came back so I pulled my hand out from under the table, but the foot stayed right in my basket and rubbed it. My cock was starting to respond to Dave's foot. I could feel my cock springing to life, and still Dave kept up his "massage" of my package. When the waiter left, I put my hand down there again and this time I grabbed his foot and pressed it against my now raging erection.
Dave said, "Thanks, I was having a problem remembering where my target was."
"Maybe we should refresh your memory." I said.
Then he said, "Let's go to my place, we can walk from here."
I said, "Fine," and began to stand.
Dave said, "You are not going to walk out with that thing raging like that are you?"
"It is dark enough in here that no one will see anything in here." I said.
"But when you walk out the door, they will see that pointer you are supporting." he said.
"Well if they have seen one before they will know what it is, and if not, they will have no idea what the fuck it is causing this bulge." I said.
"I see your still the same cocky little prick, aren't you?" he said.
We both laughed. We walked towards his building and it seemed like it took us forever to get there. "Stay close so you don't get lost," Dave said as he turned the front corner of the building and headed up an outside covered stairway up the side of the building.
"You're still a real ball buster." I said to him.
"You'll be reminded soon enough."
He unlocked the door on the landing at the top of the stairs. He pushed the door open and stepped back to let me pass him and go in first. He followed me into the apartment and closed the door behind me, and flipped the latch / lock. Then he grabbed my arm and turned me around and place his hand on my cock and groped on my cock and balls.
He said, "I have been watching this and waiting for this day to happen since our last time together." He then kissed me. Then he said, "I adjusted my schedule to be at the gym every day at 5:15 just so I would be there when you came in."
Now my zipper was being pulled down and I could feel his hand working it's way into my pants. I had briefs on so once inside he had his hand inside and slid his hand under my nuts and lifted my entire package and as he did, he leaned over and licked the side of my cheek. Then he used his other hand to unbuckle my belt and unsnap my jeans and they were going south. Next my cock was pulled out and Dave was going down to his knees at the same time. I just loved the sensation of a warm wet sucking
mouth. My cock was at about 90% hard when his hand went in and when it got tugged out, it was at about 110% hard. I was oozing precum already. Dave was now pushing his tongue into my piss slit and trying to suck the cum out of my cock.
I immediately took his head in both my hands and started to skull fuck his face with my raging cock. I pumped my cock in and out of his mouth and throat for about 5 minutes before I blew an incredible amount of cum into the back of his throat. When he felt my nuts tighten up and ready to blow a load, he took me deep into his throat and kept my cockhead there. When I shot my load I was trying to grind my cock deeper into his throat, and mashing my pubic hair into his nose and chin.
When I had finally got stabilized again and back on my feet, I attempted to pull his zipper down, and he slapped my hand away and said, "No, no, no. It's not my turn yet." He took me by the hand and led me into his bedroom and stripped me of all my clothes.
He told me, "Lay on my back on the bed." Then he stripped off his pants and shorts, and went to his bedside table and took out a condom and some KY. He opened the condom and rolled it down over my cock and then let a few drops of the liquid heat drip onto my condom covered cock. Then a few drops onto a finger tip and put it against his rosebud and smeared it around.
Then he got over me and lowered his butt over my cock and grunted as he forced his ass onto my swollen cock. In one quick thrust, he impaled himself on my cock. The tightness of his ass was incredible, just as how I remembered it. Dave start riding me, up and down on my cock. I reached over and jerked him off as we fucked. The sweat dripped off his hot body and would fall on mine. After about 20 minutes, I started to shoot into the condom and Dave ground his ass down onto my cock like there was no tomorrow. He quickly got off of me and then peeled the condom off and sucked my cock clean. Dave really knew how to work me as with one finger he massaged my rectum and I was instantly hard again.
He pulled another condom out of the drawer, and rolled it on, and said, "Now it is your turn. Fuck me!" Then he got on his back and pulled his knees against his chest, and spread them as far as he could to give me full access to his hole. I rammed my cock into his hot ass and he let out a scream of pleasure. I fucked him for a while until i felt him release his load all over his chest and stomach. The sight of this hot man cumming on himself really got me hot so I pumped him harder. Then I pulled out of him, tool off the condom and shot my load on his chest and face. I collapsed onto him for about 3 minutes and then got up and licked him clean of all our cum on his chest and face.
"Baby, you are just as hot as I remebered," I said.
"So are you Jay," he said breathelessly.
"Well Dave, let me show what I can do now," I said..
No comments:
Post a Comment