Friday, June 13, 2008

Confession: Summer Nights VI - M to the 3rd Power

This confession continues the chain of events set forth in Parts III-V and even some surprises from Parts I and II. It picks up almost immediately after the end of Part V and gets even hotter with my further descent into whoredom. If you haven't guessed from the title, keep reading and you'll find out how hot it gets!

Later that night, I decided to take Andy to a gay bar. I normally don't frequent any myself but he insisted since it was his last night there. I went along and figured it would be fun. If you recall, Andy and I had fucked the previous night and revealed to each other our Bi experiences earlier that morning. By now, we felt even closer to each other as friends.

So anyway, Andy and I dressed our hottest and went to the club. We pretty much immediately hit the dance floor. About 10 minutes in, I bumped into a familiar face, Dave, the gym guy (See Summer Nights III and the Gym Guy series). He was also there with a friend of his named Mike. I introduced them to Andy and told him that Dave is the "gym guy" I had told him about earlier. Andy was very happy to meet him and told me he was even hotter than what I had described. The four of us had some drinks and talked for a while. Pretty soon, Andy took off to the bathroom. Dave then suggested the three of us hit the dancefloor.

As soon as we got up there, Mike started dancing in front of me. Next thing I knew, Dave and Mike were both grinding me at once with me in the middle. It was so hot having both of them all over me. Dave was right behind me, grabbing my waist and I could feel his cock pushing against my ass while Mike rubbed his cock against mine. I then looked over to see Andy watching us and smiling. He watched as the three of us kept dancing and grinding against each other. Pretty soon, all three of our shirts were off and our hot, sweaty torsos were rubbing against one another.

I was so into the three of us when I remembered about Andy. When I looked up, I didn't see him where he was originally standing. I looked around and before I could say anything, I saw two guys grinding him! I was then even more surprised when I saw that it was Steve and Hunter (See Summer Nights I and II)! Wow, I was in total shock as I watched two guys that I have had sex with grinding on Andy. He was in the middle with Steve in front and Hunter behind him. Hunter looked up and saw me staring. He smiled at me and winked. Andy looked like he was in heaven. He was dancing and enjoying himself, totally loving the idea of two hot guys on him.

Two songs later, I decided that I wanted my turn with Andy so I told Dave and Mike to excuse me and I walked over to Andy, Steve, and Hunter. I said hi to the guys and I told them that I would be cutting in now. I took Andy away from the two guys and started to hold him from behind. I started to grind him dancing. I was so turned on I could feel my hard cock touching his ass. I kissed his neck a little. Steve and Hunter were dancing on our left and Dave and Mike to the right.

I told Andy that I couldn't wait to get him home and that how much I was turned on watching him with other guys. He said how much it turned him on too but that I turned him on more. I grabbed the bulge in his pants and said that it seems he didn't mind them touching him at all. He then said that he did like Steve and Hunter, but that he thought Mike and Dave were so hot and he didn't mind if they touched him. I was intrigued by that notion and quickly thought of a plan.

We left the dancefloor after the song finished. I said goodbye to Steve and Hunter. Hunter told me to give him a call because we were due for a repeat performance of what happened on the beach a few weeks ago. I just winked at him and told him I would give him a call soon. Andy and I then went looking for Dave and Mike. We finally found Dave at the bar and asked him about Mike. It appears that he had an emergency. Andy and I looked at each other disappointed and Dave noticed. He asked us what was up and I told him that were getting ready to leave because a party was about to start at my place with us three. His mouth fell open. I asked him what i thought about Andy because Andy liked him. Dave looked at Andy from head to toe and walked around him. He said he was definately as hot as me.

We left the club and grabbed a cab. The three of us squeezed into the back seat. It was Andy, Dave in the middle, and me. On the way home, Andy and Dave got to know each other better. We were talking and I saw Dave kiss Andy's neck as his hand rubbed my thigh. Andy laughed and rubbed Dave's leg. I then moved in and kissed Dave's neck. We continued fondling each other and laughing until we got to my apartment.

We got home, poured a few drinks, and went into my bedroom. Pretty much all of us laughing and joking around the whole time. Once in my bedroom, Dave started to get down on his knees and undress me. Andy sat on the bed and watched. Dave mentioned that I smelled so good as he rubbed his face into my jeans. He unzipped my pants and pulled them off, leaving me in my briefs. He then caressed held my cock through my underwear. He stood up and kissed me. I could taste a little liquor on his breath but I didn't care. It was a hot kiss that turned me on. He took off my shirt and continued making out. Then he went over to Andy.

Dave told Andy to stand up and then he proceeded to undress him. Once Andy was down to his boxer briefs, Dave kissed him too as I watched. Andy then broke the kiss and came back and put his arms around me. We then kissed. Dave came over, completely naked and put his arms around us as we then shared in a three way kiss. He then told Andy that he wanted to watch him stroke his cock. Andy took off his underwear and started to stroke his cock. I then told Dave to give him a hand. Dave pushed his hand away and started jerking him off. I walked over to Andy and kissed him. He reached down and grabbed my cock, softly jerking me off. I then reach over and grabbed Dave's cock. All three of us were getting jerked off and had dicks in our hands.

Dave then asked Andy if he wanted to watch him and me fuck. Andy happily agreed. Dave and I laughed. We hugged and started touching each other's cocks. Dave put his cock next to mine. We held our hot hard cocks together. Our precum mixed as the heads touched. The tip of our cocks gleamed with precum. Andy sat on the bed and watched. I could tell he liked what he saw. His cock was at full attention. He stoked it shyly and slowly. He said that he felt like he was watching porn. We all laughed.

Dave then said I was making him so hot and to please fuck him. I took out some lube I had under my bed. I told Dave to bend over and I lubed up his hole with two, then three fingers. I then lubed up my cock and slid it way up him. He closed his eyes and moaned. I called him my fucking slut and he kept moaning and saying that he was such a slut and to please fuck him hard. I pushed the rest of my hard cock into him. I slowly pulled it out and then pounded it back in. I pulled it out again, and then rammed it in hard again. Each time his moans getting louder. He started to touch his cock. I told him to stop and not touch his cock. I called over to Andy who got down and started sucking on Dave's cock. Dave let out a loud moan and I started to fuck him harder and longer.

I could hear the slurping sounds of Andy's mouth on Dave's cock and this just got me even more turned on. I was pounding on Dave's ass and I could feel Andy's hands rubbing my ass and balls. The harder and faster I went, the closer my orgasm got. Andy had poor Dave moaning like crazy. Pretty soon, Dave let out a loud grunt and moan and I could feel his ass contract on my cock as he started to cum. I couldn't hold it anymore and these sensations caused me to release rope after rope of cum into Dave's ass. Eventually, we all collapsed on the bed together, completely spent. The fun was not over yet, though.

I switched places with Andy. Dave pushed Andy down on the bed. I watched as he kissed Andy from his neck all the way down to where his pubic hair started. Dave ran little circles around where the hair started, and softly touched between his legs. I knew he was teasing his cock. Dave started rubbing up and down Andy's cock and telling him how hot it was and how tasty it looked. He had poor Andy begging for it. Finally, Dave gave in and sucked Andy's cock down his throat until his nose was buried in his pubes. Andy moaned loudly. I reached over and started playing with his nipples, softly pinching them.

Dave started sucking away furiously as I leaned in and took Andy's nipple into my mouth. I sucked greedily on his nipples as Dave got up and started fucking him. His cock slid right into Andy's ass. I kneeled next to Andy and fed him my cock. He ate it up completely and sucked me dry. I reached down and started jerking him off. That definately was one hot moment! It made me wish I was recording the whole thing. So anyway, Dave continued fucking him while Andy sucked me off. Andy started fingering my ass and I couldn't resist. I had my second orgasm of the night into Andy's mouth. He swallowed most of it and very little escaped from his mouth. He completely cleaned my cock. When he finished, I leaned and gave him a kiss. He shared my cum with me.

Dave had icked up his pace while watching us was furiously pounding Andy's ass. He let out a loud moan and started cumming in Andy's ass. I quickly bent down and started sucking Andy off and he shot his load in about 30 seconds right into my mouth. Once I got it all, we all three again collapsed on the bed, sweaty and sticky of cum. Pretty soon, we all passed out right on my bed.

I woke up early the next morning in the middle of two hot guys sporting morning wood. I realized that Andy would be going home that day. I was sad but happy with what we had shared. I woke up Dave and told him we should give Andy a proper send off. I grabbed Andy's hard cock and started sucking him while Dave sucked on his balls. Andy woke up surprised but quickly settled and moaned. Dave and I trade off between sucking his cock and his balls. When we felt he was ready to cum, we stopped sucking and jerked him off until he came all over himseld. Then, Dave and I licked off all of Andy's cum from his body, leaving him all clean.

When we finished, Dave had to go home so he said his goodbyes and told me he would call me later. Andy and I showered and packed his things. Before we left, I decided to show Andy something on my computer. Once I was done, things were even clearer between us and we went to Grand Central where I said goodbye to Andy.

Andy, I know you're reading this. You did help me fill in the blanks while I was writing it. When will you be back to NYC for more?

No comments: